Considering Taking a short break beginning in February

Status
Not open for further replies.
:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :halcyon: !!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love you, girl. I hope that your family gets better and everything will be okay :please:

Gallifreyan

The Slightly More Chosen One
Cri magenta ily and I hope everything gets better with your family. We're all going to miss you so much : ((((((
I'll be here if you ever need me<3

Katharine

Aw, Magenta I will miss you so much. I hope that everything with your family works out, and that they get better. I will be praying for you and your family. Stay strong, love you

I finally made the decision that will be leaving myvmk for 1 week starting feb 1 - 7
@Allusion @Spider @GoofyKR @Floraa @Gallifreyan @Pyoi @PaperSouls @CocoBandicoot @hogie @Kelsea @ShellePenn @cuipet @Sophia @Whoosh @Jinx @Cloudyblue
@Fotogirl @kiddy @Cat @Shrimp and everyone else im going to miss you terribly for this one week but cant wait to see you back in the game
We will miss you too :( I just hope everything gets better quickly. We love you :) <3

That's good :) I hope it stays that way, and hopefully goes away forever. That is not fun stuff :/

Status
Not open for further replies.