Costumes/Items: Whats do YOU want in the game? -- Also, Guess The Costume

StevenSky

So, this thread has two purposes. ONE, I'm currently working on another Costume and I want to see if you can guess it, and if so, what you think of it before I continue forward....

GuessWho.png

Also!

I would like to invite you here to start putting down Costumes or Items that you want to see made (I have no pull with what goes in game or not so...). I make no promises, some things I need to take a moment to go... oh.. maybe i should do it like this.... no... that looks dumb.. this?

But for the most part I'll see what i can do and I would love the practice. ^^

Tohrukun

So, this thread has two purposes. ONE, I'm currently working on another Costume and I want to see if you can guess it, and if so, what you think of it before I continue forward....

View attachment 5427

Also!

I would like to invite you here to start putting down Costumes or Items that you want to see made (I have no pull with what goes in game or not so...). I make no promises, some things I need to take a moment to go... oh.. maybe i should do it like this.... no... that looks dumb.. this?

But for the most part I'll see what i can do and I would love the practice. ^^
It's @Zelena!!! :D
Love it!!!!

I have so many ideas (so sorry if this is overwhelming LOL):
~leggings
~skinny jeans
~tall boots ~LBD (so i can be Queen Audrey)
~heels!!
~sunglasses!!!!!
~bow headbands
~Rapunzel
~Flynn Rider
~Aurora's briar rose outfit
~pocahontas/john smith
~mulan/shang
~merida: dark blue dress, light blue dress
~snow white/prince
~cinderella maid dress & prince charming outfit
~tiana/naveen
~aladdin outfit/jasmine's purple outfit
~belle: red "something there" outfit, blue "belle" dress, green dress from library scene
~ariel: mermaid outfit, pink dress, blue dress
~prince eric
~megara and hercules
~Minnie Mouse: red polka dress, ear headbands, flower red hat thing she wears, blue polka dot dress
~Mickey Mouse: pants
~oswald: ear hat, pants
~Tinker Bell
~Wendy
~Peter Pan
~All of Alice's dresses from the live action Alice in Wonderland like literally i wanted all of them :swoon:
~a Carpet chair or rug that actually looks like Carpet (from Aladdin)

also mermaid magic: similar to shark magic, except you turn into a mermaid

I'm going to guess that's the stepmother's dress from the new Cinderella movie.

YES x10000 to @Tohrukun's idea of minnie mouse polka dot dress.
I'd also love to see pixie hollow dresses
Edit: Ok scratch the cinderella thing, it's obviously Zelena lol (I don't watch OUAT so i didn't know!) But you have to admit the stepmother's dress looks quite similar:

Last edited:

Once_Upon_A_Time

♥Disneyland Addict♥
Oooh Zelena Cool!! Could u make me a Wendy darling outfit pretty please!!! :)

Zelena

I want the hat!!! If this was ever in game I feel like i'd be obligated to wear it xD

Cruella De Vil (especially in her dalmation coat)
Fancy gloves (long and short pretty please)
Hercules/Megara/Hades
Yzma and Kuzco and Pacha
TURN INTO LLAMA MAGIC :D

StevenSky

High heels are impossible without changing the actually height of the avatar (which would probably never happen). The closest we have to "high" heels are the white elsa shoes and gabriella shoes. And of course the original princess shoes.
Anyway, I love the skinny jeans! I think necklaces and bracelets would be a cute addition too.

UOTE="ShakespearesGirl, post: 429047, member: 13333"]Haunted Mansion Outfits would be adorable. :)[/QUOTE]
all haunted mansion outfits would be great, there could be outfits modeled after the stretching room portraits, now that would be awesome, i'd be especially fond of having the tight rope walking girls outfit.