Beanie - White Duffy
Beanie - Shellie Mae
Snowflake Sweater
Fuzzy Minnie Ears
Snowflake Minnie Ears
Plaid Bow Minnie Ears
Red Bow

Ushanka Winter Hat - Red

Open to trading credits, let me know how many you're interested in.
Thank you!

Last edited:

Katharine

i already lowered the price compared to how much they are currently being sold /: im going to stick with 30k sry :um:
I thought I saw red bow going for 10k! Thats the only reason I lowered it! I saw all hats going for 15k other than Ushanka, unless if i'm mistaken[DOUBLEPOST=1544910206][/DOUBLEPOST]
I thought I saw red bow going for 10k! Thats the only reason I lowered it! I saw all hats going for 15k other than Ushanka, unless if i'm mistaken
Just tried to find the thread and it was the wrong item! Sorry for the confusion, I can do 30k for both.[DOUBLEPOST=1544910239][/DOUBLEPOST]
I have the red bow for 15k
I have another pending trade for the bow, thank you though!

Last edited:

Katharine

I have shellie mae beanie, whats your offer?
Not sure the value of this, if you have interest in the mistletoe hairclip i'd be more than willing to trade that along with some credits![DOUBLEPOST=1544976799][/DOUBLEPOST]
I can do 20k for the snowflake minnie ears :)

edit: I have the ushanka hat for 25k as well.
I saw snowflake minnie ears go for 15k! If thats okay with you i'm more than willing to make that trade. I'm going to hold off on buying ushanka hat for a little bit, i'm waiting for the price to settle since i've seen it all over the place.

Julez

Ultimate Bae
I'm currently looking for:

Beanie - White Duffy
Beanie - Shellie Mae
Snowflake Sweater
Fuzzy Minnie Ears
Snowflake Minnie Ears
Plaid Bow Minnie Ears
Red Bow

Ushanka Winter Hat - Red

Open to trading credits, let me know how many you're interested in.
Thank you!
Edit: I also have a mistletoe hairclip that I would like to trade! Please let me know :)
i have the fuzzy minnie ears! not sure what theyre worth! offer?

Status
Not open for further replies.