[CRATE] Tree Crate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fiyero

Hello Friends! Today I humble myself before you all as I submit my crate design for the competition. While I do not play the game much anymore, I still thought it would be fun to submit a crate and perhaps party with old friends in Club 33. Let me know what you think :)

The idea behind the crate is a spring/summer time theme! Since it's warming up outside and schools will be letting out soon, what better way to get into the mood than with these colorful, creative crates! Beyond just a normal box design, the crate is also a potted tree. This makes it a great addition to your furniture collection and helps spruce up any room for spring. It's like you win, even if you don't get anything out of the crate!

Locked Crate:

Unlocked Crate:

Both in Room:

Hope you like it,

Gandalf

Last edited:
I absolutely adore this idea! Like Dempsey said, it reminds me of the trees at Disney! Totally cute and very Main Street. (: I love the idea that it serves as a furniture piece while locked and unlocked, and doesn't just look like a plain crate.

Enso

Commenting again because the game needs this tree whether its a crate or not. Would look great in an executive business office (;

Status
Not open for further replies.