Crates Crates Everywhere but not a key to spare!

lunavida

aha so i've been playing all the games and Npc's sooo much and have like a dozen crates and have yet to get even one key! baha any suggestions? anyone get lots of keys at one particular place?
thanks!

Cuban

fireworks seems to be the place for keys, i think the odds and 1/5 and its increased with more players. so it will take about 55 minutes (11 per game) and u cant leave or idle. good luck!

lunavida

ohh i didn't know you cant get keys if you leave early, good to know thanks! is there a page on here or the wiki that have the statistics for chances of keys and crates and such? :]

InaDaze

The Confused One.
No you can not get keys by leaving a Fireworks game. You have to play the full game(take not I may have misunderstood you here but I have no clue...). And never trust any statistics as those are just odds. It doesn't mean you will get one in every 5 games.

Honestly, to me, there is no one game that is best for getting keys. It's whether you are lucky one day or not. For instance I got 3 keys in shells in about the time span of 1 hour. I would normally only get one key or no keys in that time.

Also crates only appear in shells and NPCs. Keys appear across the NPCs and all of the games.