Creative ways to ask a guy to TB

Simone

Just a girl waiting for the return of the shoutbox
I'm not creative SOOO why not make a thread? What are some cute/creative ways to ask a guy to turnabout. You might know it better as the Sadie Hawkins dance (girls ask guys). Thanks everyone! I'm excited to see your ideas.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Metaphor

Official Iron Can
What is he in to? I've had friends of mine do sports themed things, like if their boyfriend played basketball they'd write Dance? over some basketball-themed cupcakes, or on a basketball, ect.

Send him on a scavenger hunt! Then at the end, be standing there with chocolates and flowers (bc guys normally give girls chocolates, or at least they should)
Include in the scavenger hunt things he enjoys.. and send him to places he frequently visits.
tbh idk i'm probably the least creative person on the face of the Earth.

Jasmine

@Metaphor he's really smart. Into physics and math. He in band and on stage crew etc.
You should get a pie and write pi (3.14....) on it and ask him when you give it to him xD

1. Fill his bathtub with live goldfish (may require money)
2. Say: "Out of all the fish in the sea will you go to the dance with me?"
OR
1. Do a really cool spin and land with your hand outstretched and say "Go to the dance with me" in a really dramatic voice. It works every time ;)

Crax

Get a cantaloupe and honey dew and write "Honey, since we can't elope, go to TB with me"

Or get glow in the dark stars and put them in his room on his ceiling and say "It would light up my night if you would go to TB with me"

Or throw a football at his face and say "If will hurt if you don't go to TB with me"