Credits For My Clothes!! (Updated as of: 1/13/2019)

Status
Not open for further replies.
x1 FULL Mission Space Blue Outfit (Hat, Top, Pants, Shoes): 25k

x1 Kim Possible Shirt w/ Gloves: 5k each (1 sold)
x1 Kim Possible Pants: 5k each
(2 sold)
x1 Ron Stoppable Shirt w/o Gloves: 5k each
x1 Ron Stoppable Shirt w/ Gloves: 5k each
x1 Ron Stoppable Pants: 5k each
can i buy these?

waterfallglow

balance is important both in life and art.....
can i buy these?
Sadly, somebody else already asked about the Blue Mission Space Outfit on the thread already. The rest of the items are available. I am fixing to log back and will be in Courtyard to do the trade when you are ready. :)[DOUBLEPOST=1536348864][/DOUBLEPOST]@xJennyPoohx @Littlebelle @loona @Purr I can do your trade requests and will be in the Courtyard shortly. I had technical issues.

waterfallglow

@Kaye @Purr @loona @Littlebelle @xJennyPoohx We are able to log back in! See you all in the Courtyard! I will be doing the trades transactions in the order in which they were made on thread. If somebody is not to courtyard yet, I will go to the next person in order. Not to worry, you all will get your items. This only applies to which the order I do the trades in.[DOUBLEPOST=1536350380][/DOUBLEPOST] Sure! I will be in the Courtyard to do the trade :) I have other trades to do first though so you may have to wait a few moments :)

Sure! Do you want me to add it to your order already or are you still thinking on it?
is it alright if i see what it looks like first?[DOUBLEPOST=1536350596][/DOUBLEPOST]also i'll be on in a bit. My boss is with me right now so idk about playing games w them in the room xD[DOUBLEPOST=1536350911][/DOUBLEPOST]ok, sorry i'm online now and in the courtyard

Last edited:

waterfallglow

If there are some left could I get 1 of each?
Yes, they are still available! I can see you in Courtyard already hehe. I will trade you in just one moment :)

EDIT: I can see you left for some reason. I guess just come back when ready.. I will be here :)

Last edited:

loona

Sadly, somebody else already asked about the Blue Mission Space Outfit on the thread already. The rest of the items are available. I am fixing to log back and will be in Courtyard to do the trade when you are ready. :)[DOUBLEPOST=1536348864][/DOUBLEPOST]@xJennyPoohx @Littlebelle @loona @Purr I can do your trade requests and will be in the Courtyard shortly. I had technical issues.
sorry, i wasn’t on much today since there’s been maintenance but we can meet tonight if i’m able to get on!

Status
Not open for further replies.