CUSTOM Tsum Tsums!

Oyewole

oh-yay-wool-ay
Now that I know the Toothless one was ripped I'm really questioning the authenticity of all the others. I know that you're no longer claiming that the images are your artwork, but I'll reinforce what @Ultrapirateboy said. By not providing proper credits to the artist in your post you are plagiarizing another person's work.

Also, I understand that you're building off other people's work to get your feet wet in illustrator. That is perfectly fine and normal, but please give credit where it is due.

MissMitzy

RIP Mitzy 7/21/15
wait guys. Chill out. This is not real life. Im done talking here. Ill ignore the rest
@Ultrapirateboy was well within his rights to remind you about plagiarism, especially since in some cases, plagiarism is considered a criminal offence. MyVMK may not be real life, but plagiarism and it's many consequences definitely are. I am glad to see that you changed your original posting though, and I do like the TsumTsums I see, however I think you can understand everyone's concerns about the authenticity of them. Hopefully the designers can take some inspiration from the post when creating future TsumTsums.

Pascal98

@Ultrapirateboy was well within his rights to remind you about plagiarism, especially since in some cases, plagiarism is considered a criminal offence. MyVMK may not be real life, but plagiarism and it's many consequences definitely are. I am glad to see that you changed your original posting though, and I do like the TsumTsums I see, however I think you can understand everyone's concerns about the authenticity of them. Hopefully the designers can take some inspiration from the post when creating future TsumTsums.
Lol

Pirate

✧☠ Marvel Princess ☠✧
Guys, I get why you are all upset about this. No, it's not cool to claim other's artwork as your own, but stop throwing the word "plagiarism" around so lightly. This entire game is based off of someone else's art and ideas. Everyone needs to calm down and remember that what this game is. I'm not trying to say the game is a rip off, I'm trying to say the opposite. This game and these forums are a place for people to express themselves. Claiming it as his own was wrong, but he changed it, so there's no issue anymore. I've had ideas taken from me too and others have claimed them as their own, and it's not a fun feeling. But I didn't make a huge deal out of it, even though it breaks my heart to see someone else get credit. I'm trying to say that I understand you're upset, but don't make it a bigger deal. He has given credit, now move along.

Pascal98

Guys, I get why you are all upset about this. No, it's not cool to claim other's artwork as your own, but stop throwing the word "plagiarism" around so lightly. This entire game is based off of someone else's art and ideas. Everyone needs to calm down and remember that what this game is. I'm not trying to say the game is a rip off, I'm trying to say the opposite. This game and these forums are a place for people to express themselves. Claiming it as his own was wrong, but he changed it, so there's no issue anymore. I've had ideas taken from me too and others have claimed them as their own, and it's not a fun feeling. But I didn't make a huge deal out of it, even though it breaks my heart to see someone else get credit. I'm trying to say that I understand you're upset, but don't make it a bigger deal. He has given credit, now move along.
I love you.

It's different when Amy has not made any claim that anything VMK related is "her" work. All she has done is resurrect the game and she's well aware of it. I was very polite with just pointing out that it was wrong, but soon enough I was being told I was attacking and getting responded to in a rude and immature way. Also, he did not remove it, he changed it to "Removed because ultrapirateboy likes to cause drama for no reason" which was later removed by a moderator (as well as some of his rude remarks).
There is also still no credit given to the original artist. I don't care for the situation, all I did was make a suggestion, however I do believe he is getting what he deserves based off of how rude he has been with his replies that were nothing but polite and constructive (and he is getting very little--again, just constructive criticism.)

Pascal98

It's different when Amy has not made any claim that anything VMK related is "her" work. All she has done is resurrect the game and she's well aware of it. I was very polite with just pointing out that it was wrong, but soon enough I was being told I was attacking and getting responded to in a rude and immature way. Also, he did not remove it, he changed it to "Removed because ultrapirateboy likes to cause drama for no reason" which was later removed by a moderator (as well as some of his rude remarks).
There is also still no credit given to the original artist. I don't care for the situation, all I did was make a suggestion, however I do believe he is getting what he deserves based off of how rude he has been with his replies that were nothing but polite and constructive (and he is getting very little--again, just constructive criticism.)
I'm asking you nicely to please stop responding about this on the thread, It's over with. Stop bringing it back please and ty <3

And @Evehist ty <333

MissMitzy

RIP Mitzy 7/21/15
I think mostly people were upset with his attitude. It came across as very defensive and nasty, whereas he could have just addressed this issue head on. To be honest, his reaction makes me think he was taking the comments personally (please correct me if I'm wrong @Pascal98, it was just a thought), and I can understand why, but I don't think it was meant to be that way. There's been a lot of people taking credit for other's works lately, and I think it's upsetting people because we are such a passionate, creative community. The natural response to seeing something you believe is wrong is to question it, and I'm sure many web artists have been sitting in Pascal's same position at some point in time. What it ends up coming down to is how you chose to react, and I think Pascal could have handled it better. But I don't know how old Pascal is either, and it took me quite a few years to mature enough to learn that lol in the end no harm no foul Pascal, just take a deep breathe before you type next time, ok?(:

Neda

Has anyone asked you to do a Dumbo one @Pascal98 ? if not pls make a Dumbo one -probably one of the first tsum tsums I bought bcs it was so cute lol

Also any of these bcs oh my goodness they're adorable.