Cya guys :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

sushi

IGN: Kyoshi
*Warning this post might sound a little dramtic... I apologize*

So I guess I should share my story if any of you guys care to read haha. So I played ovmk (well for as long as it lasted) and then started following this project. I was so stoked that vmk was back because I mean it was my childhood. I even applied to be a host because I always looked up to them in the original vmk, but sadly I wasn't chosen. It was fine though because all I really wanted to do was build rooms because that was my favorite thing to do in the original. I'll show you my rooms throughout my time in myvmk (hasn't been long but ya)

here are my rooms in their exact order in which i built them
*note that these rooms have been built, taken down, and rebuilt multiple times so some of these might be the same rooms but in diffrent stages*

I played and made amazing friends as you could tell in I think one of the pictures here. (I have more pictures of me and other people, but too lazy to post those because the rooms took forever to do haha) I can name a few people: Jal, SAUCY, Myth, Oscaroni, joshawott, Famous, mcang, AshtonLeanne, QueenB, LadyGaga, cutiedest, cosmic, Lottery, Gallifreyan... I can go on and on with names, but I won't. Nevertheless, I've met some amazing people from this game and I will always keep in touch... I'm not quitting because I'm being harrassed, I don't like how the game is going, and or because the staff isn't an amazing staff (they are by the way. Host_Bengal came in my room and said goodbye, which was very unexpected but nonetheless very nice). It's just that recently I've been realizing just how addicted I started to become to this game. It kind of scared me because it's just like when the original vmk was around. I wasn't in the real world anymore. I'm glad I caught myself. Yes, everyone is telling me to play in moderation, but knowing me I can't play in moderation lol. It's time to focus on my life. I'm in college at the moment and I should be out there enjoying this time. I'll come on occassionally to say hello and catch up with friends, but other than that. It's time for me to take a step back from this game and breathe in some fresh air. I'm starting to think there's a reason why the original vmk closed (well for me at least) *cheesy I know. I am very sorry*

Anyways, I wish everyone good luck in life and in-game! It has been fun. :)

Yours truly,

Elephant

Jal

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧
I'll miss you and your rooms so so so much, but I know we'll keep in touch. You were/are a great addition to the community and I have no doubts that you'll do great things. I admire your courage in making this decision and wish you the best. ILYSM <3

Cat

I'll truly miss seeing you around o dear Elephant.
Your rooms are really good, I've only seen a few of these in game but they're all awesome!
Really sad to see you go, but I wish you all the best!
Happy holidays and stay safe <3

Allusion

just your friendly neighborhood allusion
Elephant! You were literally one of my best friends on here and I cannot thank you more for your kindness to me. You are amazing and I truly mean that but I completely understand why you're doing this I'm not too many steps behind you. Please keep in contact you're the first real friend I've lost on here. :( -emily. (Allusion)

sushi

IGN: Kyoshi
Thank you everyone for your kind words and support. It really does mean a lot! I will be on from time to time to keep up with everyone. I've made too many great friends to lose everyone so suddenly. I just won't be seen as often. I wish everyone the best of luck in life and if you want to keep in touch with me, just PM me or something! Again, thank you. <3

aww elephant! I'll miss you buddy :( I'm happy I was able to meet you, you were so fun to be around (remember the chair and beyonce lol)! please visit sometimes!!

also i never saw all your rooms they're so cool:)

Status
Not open for further replies.