Dear Santa...

This is for those patiently (and impatiently) waiting in line for Santa! Fill this out:

Dear Santa, all I want for Christmas on MyVMK is (insert here). I really want it because (insert here). I've been a good (boy/girl) this year because (insert here). So please, let me have (insert here)!

From,
(insert hear).

This is mine:

Dear Santa, all I want for Christmas on MyVMK is a 5th type of magic. I really want it because I want to have an organized lanyard and I want to feel special. I've been a good boy this year because I've helped lots of players and given away many things. So please, let me have something special!

From,
Josh.

Dear Santa, all I want for Christmas on MyVMK is a Green Flip Hat. I really want it because I had one in VMK and i really miss it. I've been a good girl this year because ive been really helpfull. So please, let me have that flip hat!

From,
Nikki.

Poptart

Dear Santa, all I want for Christmas on MyVMK is dream ears. I really want it because the night before the server change, Amy was playing around with the crates and let everyone try on some of our old favorite (like red ears, dream ears, etc.) and I couldn't believe how happy they made me! I really felt like I was a little kid again and was just as excited as my 12-year-old self would have been and I wore them like 24/7 in the old VMK. I've been a good girl this year because I've tried to do random acts of kindness every day on vmk (giving someone a piece of clothing they couldnt afford, going room to room and saying goodnight to everyone, wishing everyone gl on exams) and in real life I worked very hard on my grades to get accepted into my dream college and am trying to rekindle old friendships. So while it would be nice to have a pair of dream ears, I hope you all have an amazing christmas!

From,
dsnygrl/Poptarter

Goddess

Where did 4 years go?!
Dear Santa, all I want for Christmas on MyVMK is a Stitch hat. I really want it because I want to give it to a friend, I know they would really like it. I've been a good girl this year because I've done my best to be a friend to all, a helping hand, and give to those that need most. So please, let me make someone's day :).

With Love,
Yuna

katiebcat

Dear Santa, all I want for Christmas on MyVMK is Fireworks Magic. I really want it because back in the old vmk a bunch of friends gave it to me in a huge party to celebrate. I've been a good girl this year because Ive gotten good grades and helped others. So please, let me have that fireworks magic!

From,
Katiebcat

Dear Santa, all I want for Christmas is for the MyVMK community to be happy. This can be achieved by little things such as extending HOST events about an hour longer, giving out items to the new users to get them started off, giving a bit of extra credits during mini games etc. I like seeing the community close knit and happy, therefore this is all I really need.

-DisneyFan

Tohrukun

Dear Santa,

All I want for Christmas on MyVMK is a Blue Stitch Hat or a Green Flip Hat. I really want it because I love Stitch (who doesn't) and I had a good friend in the original VMK who loved to wear a green top with the Green Flip, and I miss her so much. I've been a good girl this year because I've been generous in the game and have done a number of community service projects with my sorority since joining last semester. Merry Christmas Santa and stay jolly!! :D <3

Love,
Tohrukun

Dear Santa, all I want for Christmas on MyVMK is a green flip hat. I really want it because it's my favorite item in game and I had it in the original vmk and I miss it. I've been a good girl this year because I am helpful and answer peoples questions when they ask. So please, let me have a green flip hat!

From,
zombiebuttz

princess-jassel

Musical Theatre Fanatic
Dear Santa, all I want for Christmas on MyVMK is Black Mickey Ears. I really want it because I always wanted Mickey Ears, especially in the original VMK but couldn't get them because they were released earlier, before I joined, and people weren't really willing tot rade. I've been a good girl this year because I've been very kind. So please, let me have the ears.

Dear Santa, all I want for Christmas on MyVMK is Black Mickey Ears. I really want them because in 2006 I went to Walt Disney World and earned my own Black Mickey Ears for the old VMK and I miss them terribly. I've been a good girl this year, because I've made it this far and I'm kind to others. So please, let me have the Black Mickey Ears.
Love, Countrychick

RainbowKougra

Dear vmk_SANTA

I would truly love a Sparrow outfit, please, I always wore the Sparrow in old vmk. I miss it. This is my Christmas wish. If I can not have it for myself I would truly love it to go the closest person to me, Dark (in game name).

A Green flip hat, Inferno, (just one star) would be awesome.

However, a week of double credit games of Jungle and Fireworks so everyone can get all the Christmas items they need, would many many happy!

Many thanks for reading and Merry Christmas VMK_Santa, stay safe and don't fall off any roofs!

Rainbow (in game name)

Dear Santa, all I want for Christmas on MyVMK is the Stitch hat (but if it's too much, I want the white snowman). I really want it because I never got it on the old VMK and I opened many crates and never got it. I've been a good girl this year because I am getting good grades and have been very helpful. So please, let me have the Stitch hat!

From,
ROBINSTAR.

Etain

Dear Santa,

All I want for Christmas is an HM clock. It was my favourite item in VMK and I missed the chance to get it here.

Etain

iamabigdisfan

Dear Santa, all I want for Christmas on MyVMK is a stitch. I really want it because me and stitch are bff's :) . I've been a good girl this year, most times :) So please, let me have something special!

bobsbestgame

Dear Santa,

All I want for Christmas this year is a bag of items to give out on Christmas. I loving the giving spirit and it makes me full of joy when I see people get something they wanted :D I probably don't deserve this bc they are more deserving people out there, but it's worth a shot. Thanks!

-Bob

Chocobo

Simple and clean.
Dear Santa,

Please please please give me the stitch hat or a fireworks pin.
I've only been on MVMK for like 3 days and I always had these on the old VMK and they always made me happy. Please?

P.S.: Can I have Benedict Cumberbatch or David Tennant too? ;)

Love,
Chocobo

Inferno

Dear Santa, all I want for Christmas on MyVMK is Dancing Inferno Magic. I really want it because my name is Inferno & its very important to me Santa. I've been a good boy this year because I help people, talk to people, all around good person to the residents here on MyVMK! I love everyone with every feeling i got! I know its a big wish Santa, But i always believed in you & your spirit! Oh, and i know you liked my mother sugar cookies she made for you! <3 . So please, let me have Dancing Inferno Magic!

From,
Your biggest believer Inferno.

This is for those patiently (and impatiently) waiting in line for Santa! Fill this out:

Dear Santa, all I want for Christmas on MyVMK is Golden Ears. I really want it because it shows my personality and my original outfit in the original Disney's VMK. I've been a good Man this year because I have been trying to help new players around the kingdom and giving away many items to help people get on their feet in this horrible MyVMK economy. So please, let me have Golden Mickey Ears!

From,
Markeh
The Most Fabulous

Dear Santa, all I want for Christmas on MyVMK is for pirates game to be released. I really want it because I SUCK at jc and fw. I've been a good girl this year because I didn't die after playing all that jc and fw . So please, release the pirates game!

Love,
your bffl Tutti