Dear Santa...

Kiki

Dear Santa
All I want for MyVMK Christmas is to say thank you to the team for putting the game together and paying for the server each month. Please everyone take a minute and reflect on the blessings in your life :) An obscure, privately hosted, abandoned, Disney shockwave game should not cause you any grief or need for unkindness toward others <3

P.S. Santa: I can give you the names of some people for the GG&B list AND the BB&G list !

Dear Santa, all I want for Christmas on MyVMK is a Blue Stitch hat. I had one in the original VMK. However being that is really extravagant. A firewall would be wonderful too as I missed out on the firewalls. I've been a good girl this year because I am always taking care of the people in my family and never ask for much in return. So please, let me have either gift! Or you pick as I really would like anything. :)

From,
PrincessAveri

Dear Santa, all I want for Christmas on MyVMK is a Native Headdress. I really want it because it is my all time favourite item in VMK. I've been a good girl this year because I've been working hard on my studies ;). So please, let me have a Native Headdress!

From,
kkean :santa:

Dear Santa,
all I want for Christmas on MyVMK is the princess minnie hat!!! I really want it because I haven't had any luck with the crates... I've been a good girl this year because my mommy and daddy said so! :D So please, let me have a princess minnie hat!

From,
PIGGIESARECOOL <3

Dear Santa,

All I want for Christmas on MyVMK is the original Princess Minnie hat. I really want it because I want to give my friend my Leroy hat, but I want to try to trade it and other items for Minnie, so if I get it as a present I can give it to him! I've been a good girl this year because I've made it a goal to help anybody wherever they need it. So please, let me have a Princess Minnie hat!

From,
QueenPurpleDress

Krayonz

Flower Princess
Dear Santa, all I want for Christmas on MyVMK is A Stitch Hat. I really want it because I would like to give it to my sister. I've been a good girl this year because all ive done is think of others. So please, let me have a Stitch Hat!

From,
Krayon.

Dear Santa, all I want for Christmas on MyVMK is the original Princess Minnie Hat. I really want it because I had one in the old VMK and it was all I wore. I've been a good girl this year because in my first term of college I got a 3.91 GPA and I got 2 scholarships. So please, let me have my Princess Minnie Hat!

From,
Roller :)

Dear Santa, all I want for Christmas on MyVMK is a mad hatter hat. I really want it because hello mad hatter. I've been a good girl this year because i do my best to be nice to everyone and be fair. So please, let me have dat mad hatter hat!

From,
Aimee :bounce:

Dear Santa,

All I want for Christmas on MyVMK is any princess items! I really want it because I never got to have them on normal VMK and they were always something I really wanted, to unleash my inner princess. I've been a good girl this year because I have not snapped my laptop in half after spending hours playing jungle crusie and fireworks. So please, let me have anything princess-y!

From,
Superpandapanda.

Dear Santa,

Honestly, I could have asked for any clothes, magic, or items on MyVmk. But, I have already got what I wanted - MyVmk is up and running. I'm aware that it's still being worked on but still, thank you to all staffs who worked hard on bringing VMK back!!! Now, I'm able to enjoy my favorite game. Happy Holidays! May you bring wonderful gifts to those good people on MyVmk!

From,
DarknessOfHeart