• HOST_Cherub

Votes: 18 8.3%
  • HOST_Leota

Votes: 8 3.7%
  • HOST_Jasmine

Votes: 27 12.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
i voted for host_celluloid because he's fun to be around and his rooms are spot on. :D
i haven't really met any of the other hosts yet.

Cuban

Lets go naomi!!!!

Celliekins has mah vote! :thumbsup:(Host_Celluloid)

Quest and shop problems

Hi I'm new to MyVMK but not to VMK. I was wondering why quests weren't showing up for me and why shop catalogue pages weren't popping up. I don't know if this was a problem or this is normal and is being fixed. Please reply!:thumbsup:

C

Celluloid

Hi I'm new to MyVMK but not to VMK. I was wondering why quests weren't showing up for me and why shop catalogue pages weren't popping up. I don't know if this was a problem or this is normal and is being fixed. Please reply!:thumbsup:
Not the right thread, but quest are currently not implemented, and cash registers currently don't bring up specials. You can use the shop button though. :)

this is so disrespectful to the staff who got lower votes. how do you think this makes them feel when they do everything they can to make the game good for us? -o- stupid popularity contest.

this is so disrespectful to the staff who got lower votes. how do you think this makes them feel when they do everything they can to make the game good for us? -o- stupid popularity contest.
well it's not really a popularity contest because all staff is pretty much popular, the ones that get more votes are getting those votes because they've been really helpful and are a very good staff member

Kaeliah

Previously Tessa
well it's not really a popularity contest because all staff is pretty much popular, the ones that get more votes are getting those votes because they've been really helpful and are a very good staff member
You just threw the other staff members under the bus. They are all working to the best of their ability, and I look up to every one of them.. we shouldn't value a staff member over another because they gained "more votes", thus you think they are "better" than the rest? No

You just threw the other staff members under the bus. They are all working to the best of their ability, and I look up to every one of them.. we shouldn't value a staff member over another because they gained "more votes", thus you think they are "better" than the rest? No
I'm not valuing them different, I'm just curious who people's favorite staff members are, they all deserve respect and are no different from each other, I just am wondering. I'm not trying to hurt any of their feelings.

Littlebelle

Smile and the world smiles with you
I did not vote because to me they are all good at what they do. Each brings different skills to the game. If I was one of the staff with not many votes my feeling would be hurt. Especially, if I tried really hard to make this game fun. This is a popularity contest. If I actually saw post after post saying why they voted for someone then it might change my mind. This seems to me to be very insensitive poll. If you want to see who is liked in the game ask the question and let people post how they have made the game fun and safe.

Being one that has spent most of her life looking in from the out side. I know how much this can hurt.This poll makes me sad. I hope we do not do this every month. You may loose some valuable volunteers (MYVMKstaff) that will feel what they do for the game is not appreciated. It is not easy what they do and they and give up a lot to do this for us!!!!!

To the staff with low numbers I am sorry and do appreciate all of you. Big hugs. I do care what you do :)