Delete all my threads please

I dont know how to delete my threads or find them lol! I want them deleted bc they r all about angel hats but I have one now so i dont need to keep searching lol . Thank you!

Mike

After 30 days they'll be archived or you can tag a moderator in the thread to lock it for you. You can find your threads by going to your profile and click on postings. You can then click a link at the bottom that says "Find all threads by (username) to view your threads.

Jorash

I dont know how to delete my threads or find them lol! I want them deleted bc they r all about angel hats but I have one now so i dont need to keep searching lol . Thank you!
You can also close your thread by using the option at the top right of your threads, called thread tools. If you arrow over it, you'll have the option to lock your threads, change their titles, add polls, etc. If you lock them, they're considered closed:)

After 30 days they'll be archived or you can tag a moderator in the thread to lock it for you. You can find your threads by going to your profile and click on postings. You can then click a link at the bottom that says "Find all threads by (username) to view your threads.
You can also close your thread by using the option at the top right of your threads, called thread tools. If you arrow over it, you'll have the option to lock your threads, change their titles, add polls, etc. If you lock them, they're considered closed:)
Alright thanks ! :D

If you would like to PM what threads you would like moved (deleted) and I can take care of that for you!