Design a Pumpkin Contest!

Status
Not open for further replies.
try looking here and see if you have a thread, if you do it went through. If there's something wrong with your entry they'll contact you
Eh ik about that but my computer glitches sometimes so sometimes it shows up for me and sometimes it doesn't so i'm just double checking. I should fix the glitch in my pc but that would require me turning it off for 5 min for it to restart lol

Do not forget to submit your pumpkins! The contest is till 11:59 PM EST (tonight)![DOUBLEPOST=1414467516][/DOUBLEPOST]Don't forget your pumpkins!!

Last edited:

Lost

I completely forgot the deadline was tonight until a friend told me :D (Also added pressure because GMT is +4 to EST instead of +5 because of clock change so I was rushing to finish where I left off xD). I did a lot of work early on and then forgot about it for a few weeks :o Oops. Done now and I'm proud of it ^-^

Good luck to everyone, can't wait to see all your pumpkins :D

Get those last submissions in![DOUBLEPOST=1414468933][/DOUBLEPOST]Now closed! Thanks for all your submissions! They are all so wonderful!

Last edited:
We will be posting the top 10 tomorrow/later today (October 27, 2014) ! That way our staff has enough time to go through them all! Be on the look out and don't forget to vote![DOUBLEPOST=1414471115][/DOUBLEPOST]Note the changes made in voting time!

• Users will be allowed to vote until October 29 October 30, and winners will be announced on October 31st.
We want to make sure all users have enough time to vote!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.