Design an Easter Egg Contest!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please keep in mind that the rules state there can only be one entry per person, and that the entry must follow all current forum rules.

Ok let me re-phrase my question. Can i attempt to re-draw your egg template onto my program? i'll still edit the myvmk logo onto it in the corner like the original template like yours. (i'm already half-way done drawing it but i'll use a different program right now if you say no just in case).

Ok let me re-phrase my question. Can i attempt to re-draw your egg template onto my program? i'll still edit the myvmk logo onto it in the corner like the original template like yours. (i'm already half-way done drawing it but i'll use a different program right now if you say no just in case).
Sure, as long as it's using the template in some way then it's fine.

Is the prize just for the forums? There isn't anything for ingame? I wish there could be a special pin or credits!

Can I use spray paint to design the egg and take a picture of it and submit it? :)

So, we can't go outside the lines? Or we can? Can there be a background or something?
If we can or can't, does the myvmk logo have to stay in the picture?

Last edited:
So, we can't go outside the lines? Or we can? Can there be a background or something?
If we can or can't, does the myvmk logo have to stay in the picture?
You can go outside the lines. We won't disqualify you if the logo is gone, but just make sure you use the outline template. :)

Get those entries in, guys! Only 11 days left to enter!

Status
Not open for further replies.