Did your gingerbread room get judged? (flag sightings)

tiggerholic

How long do we wait to let staff know, so we don't get left out?

Lost

I haven't been judged yet either, so they must still be working through the registrants. :)
Thought Id check my room before logging off and to my amazement, I saw a flag.

The tragically funny thing though is idk who judged my room because I can't click the flag because of where it is placed, unless I pull up a whole section of my room *lol*

The flag sunk below the ice and down into the moat LOL. Well to whoever judged my room, thanks :D Glad I can finally stop checking my room like a crazy person every time I log on.

:D

EDIT: Curiosity was killing me. Had to check

Wonder if some of the judges fell behind and Amy stepped in. Anyone else been judged by Amy? :o

Last edited:

PudgeTheFish

Thought Id check my room before logging off and to my amazement, I saw a flag.

The tragically funny thing though is idk who judged my room because I can't click the flag because of where it is placed, unless I pull up a whole section of my room *lol*

The flag sunk below the ice and down into the moat LOL. Well to whoever judged my room, thanks :D Glad I can finally stop checking my room like a crazy person every time I log on.

:D

EDIT: Curiosity was killing me. Had to check

Wonder if some of the judges fell behind and Amy stepped in. Anyone else been judged by Amy? :o
Or winnrs r judged by amy lool

My room never got judged. Two other family members who entered also didn't get judged. It's pretty hard explaining to a 9 yr. old why his room never got judged. He was very excited. :(

Yes all of us did with the form by the link that was on the log in page.