Disconnecting and Loading Problems?

Jinx

You Owe Me A Soda! :D
Hiya :)

For the past week or so, I've been having problems logging into the game. I am either constantly being disconnected or loading so slowly to the point where it takes me sometimes an hour to log into the game. When I am able to get onto the game, I literally can't load anything. Loading everyone fully in a room can take hours, I don't even know what the human body looks like below the head anymore LOL. Not only that, but loading my clothing and furniture inventory can take equally as long. I've never experienced this problem before playing MyVMK and I'm not sure what the cause is. I usually play MyVMK on Firefox and I'm pretty sure my Adobe Flash is pretty up to date. I'm not great with computers or if it's possibly my internet connection, but would anyone possibly know what I could do to fix this? Thanks so much for your help guys. :D

Maybe it's your internet :o I had a problem like this over the Summer, but with my clothes, inventory, and players loading on my screen either took extremely long to load or never did :o