Disney Bow Design

Hey guys! So Mickey Waffles Bows, a girl who creates amazing hand-made Disney themed bows on Etsy, had a Design a Bow contest and the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place designs will be made into real bows! :D

I wanted to share my design and ask if you guys could please vote for it :) I'd be extremely grateful! I am currently tied for 5th and kind of far behind.

Here is the link to vote for it: http://www.poll-maker.com/poll268924xF874491F-10
You can vote once a day until the 28th.

Here is my design! I based it off of the World of Color show :D The Mickey charm in the middle is like his face on the Ferris Wheel with the rainbow stripes being like the spokes on the Ferris Wheel that light up. The stripes would be sparkly. Let me know what you think!

Voted!! :D Good Luck!!
Oh my gosh! Thank you guys so much! :D Even if I don't win, I'm so excited you guys voted!

Please keep it up! :) Like I said, you can vote once a day if you like. Ooh I'm so excited now, I feel like if I get at least 3rd, Id want to give everyone who voted a small credit spree or something Lol Is that weird? I just want to show that I'm really thankful :)

Lol you wouldn't have to give any credits :) Yours was honestly the best bow.
Lol xD Aww wow :o thank you so much! I'm so happy to hear you think so :D

i'd wear this all the time :please: i love et
voted!!!
Aww yayay thank you!! I really hope she puts a bow like it in her store after the contest is over :) By the way, I love your signature! :D I cant wait for Star vs The Forces of Evil!

I voted! <3 I hope you win!
Voted! You're design is so cute :) Good luck!
Thank you thank you guys! :D I went back on to check again and saw I had like 12 more votes! I was literally like :wut: Lol! You guys are so awesome!! :squee:

I think its the last day to vote (unless its open tomorrow). Id love to reach 100 vote if that possible :) Please keep voting! And thank you so much!

Hiya again guys! I just wanted to say Thank you again so so much for voting for my design! :D I didn't end up winning but I'm so excited that you guys liked it :hearts:

I know Mickey Waffles Bows makes custom bows so I'm reeeaally tempted to ask her to make my design, just to see what it would look like in real life :art: Lol