Disney Crafts

Just wanted to show off some of my favorite Disney things i've painted over the past two years :)
Sorry most of them have a boarder around them, they were first posted on my instagram. But I have a etsy/art instagram if you wanna follow it it's @StacyPaints

Elsa hugging Olaf
Acrylics and Glitter on Canvas
CP30 or Ironman?
A small gift for my best friend last year as he went through surgery
Acrylics on Canvas
Stylized Disney Princess Pins
These are 3 of the stylized disney princess pins I painted onto canvas. Each painting has glitter in it for the background just like the pins. Below is a close up
Acrylics on Canvas
Stylized Ariel
Acrylics on Canvas
Stylized Rapunzel
Acrylics on Canvas
Stylized Cinderella with a smile
Acrylics on Canvas
Old Father's Day gift for my father who is a huge Starwars fan
Acrylics on Canvas
Baby Mike
Acrylics on Canvas
Cooler I painted with all the sides of the things I love, Ariel took over the disney side
Acrylics on Canvas
Close-up of Ariel's side
Acrylics on Canvas
Ariel on the sea floor
Acrylics on Canvas
Skyline of Magic Kingdom
Watercolor on Paper
Baby Tinkerbell
Watercolor and Pencil on Paper
Wander

Last edited:
Thanks guys :)
@Lissa my shop is currently empty but I do have one its etsy.com/shop/magicalpaintsbystacy or you can follow my art instagram @stacypaints i sell some through there via paypal :)

Aww thanks everyone. Means a lot [emoji178] just added one more I did last night after discovering this magical thing called paint pens hehe

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

waterfallglow

balance is important both in life and art.....
wow! great work! :) i really like the baby Disney characters and the princess's you did after the pins! I am an artist too as you can tell from my signature below hehe. I draw scenery and things in nature mostly. My mediums include.. pencil and pen, pastel, colored pencil and even clay. My lastest drawing i did was on the computer though when I did a signature for @Elegance

Last edited:
Holy cow! You are so talented! These are amazing! :D I really love the baby Tinkerbell :hearts:I can't wait to see more of your art!

Recently graduated college, last week, and wanted to show off my cap!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk