Disney Cruise Line in Small World Imports

So, a long (really, really, long) time ago I'd suggested revising the cargo ship in "It's a Small World Imports" to be a Disney Cruise Line ship, and then adding a few rooms "on board" the ship. I have yet to make the interior rooms, but I finally got around to revising "It's a Small World Imports". Anyway, tell me what you think- and feel free to ask questions, I did certain things for very specific reasons, I'd love to explain.

EDIT: Revised the room a little, shading here and there, some textures, etc. Going to start on the interior rooms. Small World Imports with DCL Revised.png

EDIT 2: Please check out the rest of the thread for updates.

Last edited:

VampireBoy

I would love to be able to enter the ship and by the way I love the updated version you have of it with the Aqua Duck slide going through it. :)

even if the ship just had one big "ballroom-like" main room, it'd still be sweet for a cool hangout room. it could have the music mixer game in it just like the monorail
Beauty and the Beast ballroom.

Bindingkey

It's cool. then retheme the Mark Twain riverboat guest room to look more like it belongs as a ballroom-type area inside the ship and it's perfect like that! I like this a lot.

Valkyrie

Not so Active Member
Wow this is fantastic! :eee: :hearts: I really love this! I always dreamt of a DCL ship to be put in SmallWorld Imports. :dance:

This actually looks really good. Maybe have this be the first room you walk into getting on the boat and then going into the ballroom
The room pictured is the actual lobby of the ship, so that will indeed be the room you enter first, however, a typical ballroom doesn't exist on the ships, rather night clubs, or other areas that can be converted to act as such, also it seems to be too repetitive to me. I'll be making the lobby as soon as I can- it should satisfy both the ballroom feel, and the hangout area. Further down the road, I'll make the deck party room, and I'll take a shot at a few of the restaurants. Possibly even some shops. We'll see though, lots of things to factor in.