Disney Cruise Line Room?

Valkyrie

Not so Active Member
I don't think anyone put this in to thought, I think it would be a good idea to have a Disney Cruise Line deck room or guest room! Even though It seems like hard work, I think it's a creative idea for what VMK Staff might've created if they never closed it.

Yay, or Nay?

I love this idea! Reading this put a pretty picture in my mind of what someone 10x more talented and creative than me could do with the idea.
Great thinking, and I hope they take this into consideration :)

philitup

The Internet Champion!
I posted an idea for this on the old VMK forums. What you would do was spend a boat load of credits to be able to go on this Disney Cruise unlocking a ton of cool rooms, and wouldn't be able to get off for the next 3-7 days (depending on how many credits you spend).

Kiki

I don't think anyone put this in to thought, I think it would be a good idea to have a Disney Cruise Line deck room or guest room! Even though It seems like hard work, I think it's a creative idea for what VMK Staff might've created if they never closed it.

Yay, or Nay?
YES GIMME

I posted an idea for this on the old VMK forums. What you would do was spend a boat load of credits to be able to go on this Disney Cruise unlocking a ton of cool rooms, and wouldn't be able to get off for the next 3-7 days (depending on how many credits you spend).
Love this idea! But please let my character jump ship now and then (especially for host events!)