Disney Designer Dolls

Hi everyone,
So I know I cannot be the only one that is completely infatuated with these beautiful doll collections. Disney has released new collections every year with new designs and different dolls.

Here are some of the previous and upcoming doll collections:

2011:

2012:

2013:

And coming later this month and into October:

Have you heard about these collections? Own any of these dolls? I just wanted to talk about something I really love. In the upcoming collection, I am hoping to get Cinderella and Aurora <3

-Snow

Last edited:

Simone

Just a girl waiting for the return of the shoutbox
@Snow I'm pretty sure I was obsessed with these and looked at them whenever my family went to a disney store when I was a lot younger. Sadly I think I only have the Ariel and Jasmine version from the early 2000's

I check out the disney store online all the time and I remember seeing the villain collection. I wished I bought one of them ,but this year I will definitely buy Tiana and Cinderella if they are not sold out.

How much do this typically cost? I would really love a Cinderella doll
The couples in the last series were about $130, I believe :o

I check out the disney store online all the time and I remember seeing the villain collection. I wished I bought one of them ,but this year I will definitely buy Tiana and Cinderella if they are not sold out.
I learned that they are released on 12AM PST time on the specified date and sell out either that night or the day after. So if you are in the EST time zone, you have to be awake at 3AM to pick up a set :D

-Snow

Wow they sell out that fast. I guess I have to chance it since I'm on the east coast. I probably won't be able to get the Tiana since I already spent all my money this month on clothes, school supplies,and chicken fries. The Cinderella doll looks the best. I like the dolls from 2011 the best.

Last edited: