Disney Princess and Princes Actual Ages

I know that we're all aware of the Disney Princess ages, but has anybody ever thought about the Princes?
Usually, we go to the automatic conclusion that the princes were adults. The poor fellows have no credible
sources about their ages on the internet. Do you guys have any theories about the ages of the Princes?

I like to think that Aladdin was close to Jasmines age. It seems about right. Because he acts and does
as a teenage boy would act. In India, boys were considered to be men at a very young age, so he could
have easily been considered the man of his family (If he ever had one) Which could make him 15-19.

I know that Flynn Rider has to be over 21, because of how he hangs out at the Snuggly Ducking. He'd
have to be of legal drinking age. But, Tangled is also meant to be Set in Germany. So, if Disney was
following those rules, Flynn could be any age over 16. But There's probably not a chance that he's younger
than Rapunzel, so lets for right now assume that he's 19 or older, but probably not over 30.

Anyways, you get the idea. Come up with your own theories of ages for Disney Princes. They deserve it!

Princes and Ages:

Aladdin: 16-19
Flynn Rider: 19-25
John Smith: 23-25
Prince Charming: 21
Li Shang: 20-25
Prince Naveen: 21-25
Prince Eric: 18-23
Prince Adam; "The Beast": 25-27.
Prince Phillip: 17-19
Snow White's Prince: 16-18

Ariel was at least 18 yo. No way she's running off with some guy and getting married and... NC-17 stuff.

Bro. It's a known fact of the universe that Ariel is legal, 18. Come on Pizza.

Proof.

Ariel was at least 18 yo. No way she's running off with some guy and getting married and... NC-17 stuff.

Bro. It's a known fact of the universe that Ariel is legal, 18. Come on Pizza.

Proof.
Lol, nice try x')
She's 16. Even in the movie she's not an adult.

Goddess

Where did 4 years go?!
Well I will say, I don't think John Smith was 27, despite his age in the actual time period in real life. But Here's how old I think they were:

Aladdin: roughly between 16 and 18 at the most.
John Smith: I'd peg between 23-25. The way he was drawn to me makes him appear much older. I think they would've tried to keep him as close to his age in real life as possible for authenticity, but also so people weren't shocked by a 12 yr old girl and a 27 yr old man, making Pocahontas 19 seemed to make the pairing more believable to this time frame.
Prince Charming (Cinderellas beau): I'd put him at 21, to me he's drawn to look much older than 17 or 18.
Li Shang: I think he was also at least 20 or 21. Even though Mulan is only 16, Shang was a Captain in the Chinese military, to me he's gotta be older than 18.
Prince Naveen: Definitely at least 21.
Prince Eric: I'd say 18. He seemed very young as a character and was drawn to look as such in my opinion.
Flynn "Eugene Fitzherbert" Rider: I think he was at least 21, if not between that and 25 somewhere.
Prince Adam; "The Beast": He always seemed much older to me, I think he's gotta be around 25.
Prince Phillip: 20 at most I think. 17 at the least.
And finally..
"Prince" (Snow Whites mysterious beau): He always looked quite young to me, could be the era he was drawn but I think he was at least 16, if not 17.​

Those are my speculations, and my contribution :). What does everyone else think?

Harmony

VMK's resident friendly ghost
Tiana is actually 19 ^^ But I believe Eric is probably around 23....I just get that vibe from him. You can tell he's not too young, but he's still a bit immature with his actions.

Goddess

Where did 4 years go?!
tiana must be 22. i just get the feeling. she's working, she eventually has her own business. and she's married. it all makes sense.
You can work at 16, I think in the South in the 20s it might've been younger than that, not sure. But Tiana being 19 and accomplishing all that in the 20s is actually pretty believable.

Gallifreyan

The Slightly More Chosen One
Aladdin does not take place in India, but somewhere probably in the middle east. And yes he does act like a teenage boy so he probably is around that age.

Jasmine

I had no idea Jasmine was 15... She seems at least 18. @_@
I can imagine Aladdin being 18. I don't think it takes place in India either, as Jasmine is a Persian name. Just seems like it'd take place there.
#PrincessJasmineftw :)

Goddess

Where did 4 years go?!
I had no idea Jasmine was 15... She seems at least 18. @_@
I can imagine Aladdin being 18. I don't think it takes place in India either, as Jasmine is a Persian name. Just seems like it'd take place there.
#PrincessJasmineftw :)
According to the Wiki on the Disney website, the city of Agrabah where the story takes place is based on a city in medieval Saudi Arabia. Saudi Arabia is in the Middle East, located between the Persian Gulf and the Red Sea. So Jasmine's name being Persian, probably isn't a coincidence ;).

- - - Updated - - -

I know that we're all aware of the Disney Princess ages, but has anybody ever thought about the Princes?
Usually, we go to the automatic conclusion that the princes were adults. The poor fellows have no credible
sources about their ages on the internet. Do you guys have any theories about the ages of the Princes?

I like to think that Aladdin was close to Jasmines age. It seems about right. Because he acts and does
as a teenage boy would act. In India, boys were considered to be men at a very young age, so he could
have easily been considered the man of his family (If he ever had one) Which could make him 15-19.

I know that Flynn Rider has to be over 21, because of how he hangs out at the Snuggly Ducking. He'd
have to be of legal drinking age. But, Tangled is also meant to be Set in Germany. So, if Disney was
following those rules, Flynn could be any age over 16. But There's probably not a chance that he's younger
than Rapunzel, so lets for right now assume that he's 19 or older, but probably not over 30.

Anyways, you get the idea. Come up with your own theories of ages for Disney Princes. They deserve it!

Princes and Ages:

Aladdin : 15-19
Flynn Rider : 19-30
Well the Ugly Duckling, being that it is a very rustic pub, is primarily for drinking but I'm sure Flynn hung out there to find partners for his "jobs" (where he robs people lol). Or even to eat! Those journeys are long you know ;). Now if we were to follow today's laws on drinking, Europeans tend to set the bar for the appropriate drinking age roughly around 16, depending on the country, even 14. Canada's drinking age is 19. The US is 21. But given the time frame of the movie, and the era of the story, an 8 yr old could drink ale and it's acceptable. I'd still peg the handsomely rugged Mr. Fitzherbert at 21-25. He just looks much older than Rapunzel, who had just turned 18 in the movie.