Disney Quest to Close Next Year

...Regardless, back in the 2000's Disney Quest was THE BOMB. It was super fun and I enjoyed every minute of it. The technology was state of the art, themed as a post-modern-animated-futuristic space station. The big games like Invasion, Cyber Space Mountain, Virtual Jungle Cruise, Virtual POTC, and Mighty Ducks Pinball had lines for days because they were so cool and had such bleeding edge tech. It was also something never done before and it worked! Now a days, it's gross, smelly, hot, and dirty, the Cast Members there hate their lives, and they are stingy with their free waters! >:( if you found a side wall or handrail, you can scratch at it with your fingernail and scape off a good amount of dead skin compacted on it. Rides at MK are notorious for this too like at BTMR and Beauty and the Beast story time with Belle. It's gross. Sorry for getting a little carried away.
I loved Disney Quest back in it's golden days, but it's definitely time for an update or something. I guess they thought it just wasn't worth saving. But NBA? Why are we getting Universal Orlando's sloppy seconds? There's a reason they're moving on and replacing NBA City at City Walk...Wake up Disney! :vomit2:

Bird

MyVMKPal Webmaster Dev
I loved Disney Quest back in it's golden days, but it's definitely time for an update or something. I guess they thought it just wasn't worth saving. But NBA? Why are we getting Universal Orlando's sloppy seconds? There's a reason they're moving on and replacing NBA City at City Walk...Wake up Disney! :vomit2:
<s> Yeah they're replacing it with NFL city </s>