Disney Trivia Game

Hi everyone! I love Disney trivia as the majority of you do too and thought it would be fun to have a forum game with it! How it will work is that the poster will have a trivia question and if someone knows it then they answer it and ask another question! I think it will be fun and hopefully we can learn some new things. If there is a trivia question that stumps everyone then after a couple of tries or when the person who posted the question gives out the answer a new question will be asked.

For the first question: What was the name of the themed land that was never created in Animal Kingdom?

Last edited:
So i've been thinking about this all day, since I saw it. Which was about an hour or two after you posted, I think I got it. Been making sure I didn't look it up...was it fossil land?

So i've been thinking about this all day, since I saw it. Which was about an hour or two after you posted, I think I got it. Been making sure I didn't look it up...was it fossil land?
It is not! That would be closer to Dinoland USA. Anyone else?

He grants any wish he hears!

What Disney character is featured as a figurine in The Great Mouse Detective? BONUS: In the same movie, what character from what movie can be seen in the pub scene?
Dumbo! I don't know the bonus though so whoever knows it or finds it can make the next question!