DisneyDawg's Senior Trip

DisneyDawg

Clark Griswold
Hey guys! I'm leaving in nine days for the Happiest Place on Earth, Disney World! I've created this thread to give you guys some updates, pictures and my thoughts while I'm on my trip.

Nokuto

Have fun! I wish I could go there for my senior trip. I technically am in November which will be Senior Year. Take lots of pictures!

DisneyDawg

Clark Griswold
Four more days! The anticipation is building! Starting to pack my bags. I will be staying in the All-Star Sports with my cousin for two nights before my family meets us down there. By the way, what is your favorite thrill ride in the parks? Personally, I love Rockin' Roller Coaster!

Nokuto

Four more days! The anticipation is building! Starting to pack my bags. I will be staying in the All-Star Sports with my cousin for two nights before my family meets us down there. By the way, what is your favorite thrill ride in the parks? Personally, I love Rockin' Roller Coaster!
SPACE MOUNTAIN

VampireBoy

TOWER OF TERROR!

DisneyDawg

Clark Griswold
2 DAYS LEFT! Next question: What is your favorite queue at Disney World? I love the Tower of Terror queue at night with the mist and that old music. Also, the Space Mountain queue is awesome with the star tunnel music and those trippy 3D windows looking out into space.

DisneyDawg

Clark Griswold
I'm leaving tomorrow! Waking up at 4:45 EST and driving out to Atlanta International Airport for about a 50 minute flight to Orlando. We'll be hopping on the Magical Express and checking into the resort about this time tomorrow. We have fastpasses at Epcot tomorrow, we're hopping over to MGM for Fantasmic and we'll end the night with MK. I'm so excited! I'll keep you guys updated.

DisneyDawg

Clark Griswold
Unfortunately, I had no time to keep you guys updated on my trip... We just got back home today, and I must say, this was possibly one of my top three favorite trips to WDW! We upgraded to annual passes last night, so it won't be long before I go back! I have plenty of pictures, videos, stories and news coming soon.