Disneyland

goldenn.png
The wait is over! It’s finally here! After starting construction in July 2015, it’s here! I am proud to announce that the Disneyland that me and @Hoppper have been working on is nearly open. With over 40 rooms, Disneyland cannot be more realistic and enjoyable. I had a lot of help and big donations from @Hoppper and @bitsy, along with many people who had no idea they were helping (too many to name). Once we get it set and running, Disneyland will be open all hours, unless refurbishment on rides, main street, etc.

Club 33

In order the enter Club 33, you have to reserve a spot one month in advance. We are accepting reservations on July 17, but you will get in around four weeks after you submit it. If you want to get in sooner, it is a 1k fee. People who have reservations are allowed to invite friends in.

Staff- No more available positions

Another way to get into Club 33 for free, and other secret rooms is if you are staff. No you do not get paid, but yes you do get to have fun and go behind the scenes. You do have to pay for your own uniforms unless you already own them, and I will go into uniform details if you get accepted to become staff. We are not trying to impersonate MyVMK HOST’s or moderators, we are just staff of Disneyland. You can apply to become Disneyland staff by PM’ing me in this following format:
In-game name:

When you joined:

How much free time do you usually have (on MyVMK)?

Why do you want to work at Disneyland?

DO NOT INCLUDE ANY PERSONAL INFORMATION!
STAFF APPLICATIONS ARE CURRENTLY NOT AVAILABLE!

Important Rules!

You must follow the rules to keep Disneyland a safe, clean, and pleasant place to be around.
  • Be nice to everyone! Do not harass players/Disneyland staff!
  • Use appropriate terms!
  • Do not impersonate Disneyland Staff!
  • And don’t forget to have a great time, rules can’t keep you from having fun!
Failure to follow these rules will lead to suspension from Disneyland for a designated time.

Staff will have to agree with the Disneyland Staff rules. If caught breaking any rules, you will get kicked from the Disney team, and will be suspended from Disneyland until further notice.

FAQ's

-Will you release a California Adventure?
We’ll look into it, we’re not sure yet, still debating about it. We’ll wait until Disneyland gets up and running (these things aren’t cheap you know!)

-How many people are on the staff team?

There are currently 6 members on the staff team! @Hoppper, @Pecosace, @AristoKena, @Cowboy_Pirate, @RockStar_PoohBear, @sunflowerqueen

-Will staff have special uniforms/pins/etc?

Yes, staff will wear special clothing, including with a changed signature and a special pin on their lanyard. For example, my uniform is a specific hat, specific shirt, any pants/skirts, and any shoes.

-Does staff have special privileges?
Yes!! A lot of them! Hidden rides, behind the scene rooms, cool clothing, free items all include being part of staff. Staff, however, does have to own their specific uniform. It is not all fun and games, so please do not apply to just mess around. Our team will also be very hard working! Updating and fixing rides is also part of being staff. We have to constantly run from room to room when guests have glitches, ride breaks, and lags. How we do it? It’s all a little bit of our Disney magic ;)

-How do I contact Disneyland Staff if I get stuck/glitch?

All the rooms are locked, except for the entrance for safety reasons. It’s simple. Message When Emergencies is similar to the Call for Help system (do not contact MyVMK staff), only it’s a little bit different. When you first enter the gates, check the room description (i) for names of all the staff members, then check your friend’s list. If one of the staff is on your list, then you’re good to go (MAKE SURE THE STAFF IS ONLINE), if not, continue on to Main Street, where Main Street staff will make sure you have a friend.

If you have any questions, please contact me via PM titled FAQ.

Music Links

Almost all of the rooms have links in their descriptions, but if you want quicker and easy access to the music you can check here on this thread :)

Have A Suggestion?

Gonna wrap this up by letting everyone know that Disneyland is always looking to adapt and change, and this includes guest suggestions! If you think of an easier way for things to run smoothly throughout our Disneyland, you can PM me or just post on this thread stating your suggestions and if we find them necessary or helpful, then we will consider altering our Disneyland! Because after all, "Disneyland will never be complete as long as there is imagination left in the world."

Opening day will be on July 17th at 9:30pm EST, see you there!

Last edited:
The wait is over! It’s finally here! After starting construction in July 2015, it’s here! I am proud to announce that our Disneyland is nearly open. I had a lot of help and big donations from @Hoppper and @bitsy, along with many people who had no idea they were helping (too many to name). Once we get it set and running, Disneyland will be open all hours, unless refurbishment on rides, main street, etc.

Club 33

In order the enter Club 33, you have to reserve a spot one month in advance. We are accepting reservations on July 17, but you will get in around four weeks after you submit it. If you want to get in sooner, it is a 1k fee. People who have reservations are allowed to invite friends in.

Staff

Another way to get into Club 33 for free, and other secret rooms is if you are staff. No you do not get paid, but yes you do get to have fun and go behind the scenes. You do have to pay for your own uniforms unless you already own them, and I will go into uniform details if you get accepted to become staff. We are not trying to impersonate MyVMK HOST’s or moderators, we are just staff of Disneyland. You can apply to become Disneyland staff by PM’ing me in this following format:
In-game name:

When you joined:

How much free time do you usually have (on MyVMK)?

Why do you want to work at Disneyland?

DO NOT INCLUDE ANY PERSONAL INFORMATION!

Important Rules!

You must follow the rules to keep Disneyland a safe, clean, and pleasant place to be around.
  • Be nice to everyone! Do not harass players/Disneyland staff!
  • Use appropriate terms!
  • Do not impersonate Disneyland Staff!
  • And don’t forget to have a great time, rules can’t keep you from having fun!
Failure to follow these rules will lead to suspension from Disneyland for a designated time.

Staff will have to agree with the Disneyland Staff rules. If caught breaking any rules, you will get kicked from the Disney team, and will be suspended from Disneyland until further notice.

FAQ's

Will you release a California Adventure?
We’ll look into it, we’re not sure yet, still debating about it. We’ll wait until Disneyland gets up and running (these things aren’t cheap you know!)

How many people are on the staff team?

We are hoping for about 10 staff members scattered throughout our rooms (It’s a lot bigger than you may think)

Will staff have special uniforms/pins/etc?

Yes, staff will wear special clothing, including with a changed signature and a special pin on their lanyard. For example, my uniform is a specific hat, specific shirt, any pants/skirts, and any shoes.

Does staff have special privileges?
Yes!! A lot of them! Hidden rides, behind the scene rooms, cool clothing, free items all include being part of staff. Staff, however, does have to own their specific uniform. It is not all fun and games, so please do not apply to just mess around. Our team will also be very hard working! Updating and fixing rides is also part of being staff. We have to constantly run from room to room when guests have glitches, ride breaks, and lags. How we do it? It’s all a little bit of our Disney magic ;)

How do I contact Disneyland Staff if I get stuck/glitch?

All the rooms are locked, except for the entrance for safety reasons. It’s simple. Message When Emergencies is similar to the Call for Help system (do not contact MyVMK staff), only it’s a little bit different. When you first enter the gates, check the room description (i) for names of all the staff members, then check your friend’s list. If one of the staff is on your list, then you’re good to go (MAKE SURE THE STAFF IS ONLINE), if not, continue on to Main Street, where Main Street staff will make sure you have a friend.

If you have any questions, please contact me via PM titled FAQ.

Opening day will be on July 17th, see you there!
This sounds like its amazing! I will PM you!

is it bad that I want to go in game and advertise this? Lol i'm really excited for this and its really upsetting that I haven't seen too many others post on the thread, maybe we can open up one of the rooms and see if we can drag people in? Just a thought :)

is it bad that I want to go in game and advertise this? Lol i'm really excited for this and its really upsetting that I haven't seen too many others post on the thread, maybe we can open up one of the rooms and see if we can drag people in? Just a thought :)
I can open the entrance, it's called Disneyland-Entrance :)

Disneyland will be having an opening day celebration party on July 17th in MyVMK's famous Club 33!! It will be open to everyone and will celebrate the grand opening of Our Disneyland :D Be sure to stop on by to celebrate Disneyland's opening 30 minutes after the party is over!
map.png
The arrows are teleporters. :D currently the Rivers of America (which connect Critter Country to Frontierland) are closed due to construction for Star Wars Land!

Last edited:
Disneyland will be having an opening day celebration party on July 17th in MyVMK's famous Club 33!! It will be open to everyone and will celebrate the grand opening of Our Disneyland :D Be sure to stop on by to celebrate Disneyland's opening earlier that day!
View attachment 9261
The arrows are teleporters. :D currently the Rivers of America (which connect Critter Country to Frontierland) are closed due to constuction for Star Wars Land! The teleporter from Adventureland to Froniterland is hidden, so search hard for it, or just go ahead and take the long route :) All I will say is that you should not go swimming where you are not supposed to ;)
Love it Hoppie! Thanks for taking time to make that, very clever! :cloud9: