Disneyland's 59th Anniversary

iMax

RCT3 & Disney Freak
Today is the 59th Anniversary of the theme park that started it all; "The Happiest Place On Earth", Disneyland!

Below is the video of the COMPLETE ORIGINAL BROADCAST of the opening of the theme park:

Today, Disneyland celebrates the occasion by giving an official preview of what will be happening next year for the 60th Anniversary to some special guests! Go to http://disneyparks.disney.go.com/blog/ to figure out what they will be doing next year.

Now if you're a fan of Disney Fireworks, then you must see this show (if you haven't already) this show tells the story of how Disneyland came to be and takes you around the park. But rather me telling you about it, see for yourself:

Happy 59th Anniversary Disneyland! And Many More!

donna-alpaca

Leedle-leedle-leedle...
This makes me debate if I should buy my annual pass either this year or next year. >o<~~

It'll be the first time owning an annual pass -- I wanted to reward myself as this upcoming year will be my senior year in college.
But then again, the 60th year is pretty special too; there will be so much neat events going on, but my pass might expire then if I do end up buying one. QQ