Do u like valentines day??

do u like valentines day?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

PIGGIESARECOOL

i personally hate valentines day...just like a reminder every year that no one likes me... .-. its kind of a pointless holiday for me... XD what about u guys? what r ur thoughts on it?

CaptofPinkPearl

♥Love Ain't SO Bad♥
only cuz im with the love my life lol i use to not care about it and buy candy for myself...now he buys a bunch for me haha

Aptil

°☆。* Unburnable Trash *・°☆
The bitter single side of me wants to say I hate it because it reminds me of how no one ever likes me XD, but at the same time it's like.. I can't really say I hate it because I mean Valentines Day has a pretty sweet concept behind it. ;v; Yeah you can be showing your mate everyday that you love them but Valentines is one of the few days you can go overboard with it if you want to LOL. I just think the whole thing is so sweet. And if you don't have a significant other then you can just love yourself for the day, pampering yourself and what not. Or you can spend it with those you consider close ;v;.

The best thing about Valentines Day is the candy sales that go on after it's over though, to be honest LOL

Ehh, I don't particularly care either way. In terms of a relationship I think it's nicer to receive a gift on any other day of the year when you're not expecting it, and kindness shouldn't only be an annual thing. I agree that it's kind of overhyped and people take having a valentine (or rather, not having one) too seriously. The meaning behind the day is a nice thought, but it's not a huge deal. (:

Jasmine

I guess so. It hasn't really meant much to me since my dad left, but I surely don't hate it. It was a really exciting day when I was younger.

I think it's a day we use to remind ourselves to show our appreciation for our loved ones. We should strive to do that everyday, though.

Throughout my life I never gave it much thought or cared for Valentine's Day. But this year I found happiness and joy in it thanks to someone :) Which is why I say I do like Valentine's day thanks to my valentine this year and first valentine in my life.

kalyee

I've either completely dreaded it or just really hated it every year up until this one, and now I think I kind of get what it's about for me. It's definitely an over-hyped holiday meant to sell a lot of pointless junk, and doing nice things for people shouldn't be a practice just because the calendar tells you to, but like any holiday, sometimes it's nice to set aside a time to put stress and worry on the back burner and spend quality time doing nice things for/with the people you care about.
This year I actually had someone to spend it with, and even though we both thought it was a pointless holiday, we made it something wonderful, and made a point to say all the important things that you don't necessary gush about every day of the week.

it seems like the people who actually like it are the ones to spend it with...maybe when i have someone to spend valentines day with, maybe then i will like it..but ive always hated it.. /_\

Hmmm I cant say I really "love or hate it" per say, really it just seems like another commercialized "holiday" for profit gain in this world when you get passed the true meaning it supposedly represents, whereas one truly celebrates it or not in their own ways. Considered a "love" day but shouldn't human beings display that in their own ways on a daily basis, not needing a designated day to celebrate something such as this; therefore I don't really see a true purpose to having a day devoted to this "holiday" if you want to even call it that.