FW or Jungle Cruise

• Fireworks

Votes: 31 32.3%
  • Jungle Cruise

Votes: 65 67.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Odwa

Have been asking around the kingdom what everyone plays. Feel free to voice your opinion. I really want to know which one is more beneficial when it comes to the rate of credits in a certain amount of time.

Valkyrie

Not so Active Member
Jungle Cruise because it's easier to earn loads of credits since I'm not that good at Fireworks.

Stargazing

Well since I have a Macbook Pro, I had to buy a wireless mouse. The mouse is super glitchy on JC and a little better on FW so I play the latter.

But I've only reached past 5,000 points on FW all of like 3 times but hey, credits are credits! :p

Jasmine

I don't really play either, but that's because I'm on a Windows 8 tablet.
When I'm on my netbook, I like to play Fireworks though. I've always hated JC.

InaDaze

The Confused One.
Jungle Cruise is very buggy for me and causes me to need to relog after every couple games and I can get a bunch more credits by playing Fireworks.

Czarcasm

dam thats crazy
Jungle Cruise is definitely easier and gives me way more credits than fireworks I don't get how people score so good on that game it's so difficult for me lol

ClarityG

I play both games, but play Fireworks more often because it pays out way more for me. A full game of either one is about 10 minutes, but I tend to earn about double the credits from Fireworks that I earn from Jungle Cruise. My skill level is also higher in Fireworks than it is in JC, which I'm pretty average at.

Neither. If there's something I need, I'll click on npcs for days until I get it. If it's expensive and I want it, I'll trade.
Yes, I know - I'll be poor soon.

Jackie

Ambitious, Opinionated, and Loveable.
I play and prefer Fireworks, without a corner of a doubt. Let's just say, I haven't played Jungle Cruise since the Double-Credit Wednesday a while back. The pay for Fireworks is a lot better for me because I tend to score at least 7,000 per game. I can basically get about 8K in one hour playing, which is a lot more than I would get in Jungle Cruise.