Do You Think VMK_Santa Will Grant Your Wish?

Do You Think VMK_Santa Will Grant Your Wish

• Yes! Just Believe!

Votes: 28 29.2%
  • No. It's Just An Event That Prizes You Upon Exiting

Votes: 35 36.5%
  • No. People Are Asking For Too Much

Votes: 28 29.2%
  • He Already Did!

Votes: 5 5.2%

• Total voters
he definitely won't, but it's still fun to participate. i never had the chance to talk to santa in my elementary school days ... might as well do that now :)

): NO SANTA FOR EVERYONE WHO GOT DC'd

There was a mass disconnection of players at the same time during the event, and everyone in line got kicked out, and then the room disappeared like 3 seconds later. So all of us towards the end got absolutely nothing. It was really kind of aggravating after waiting for so long!

philitup

The Internet Champion!
I didn't vote because there wasn't an option that said "He will grant some wishes", because some people just ask for silly stuff. But if you ask for an item, then maybe...

Jasmine

He already granted one of my wishes.
Hopefully he'll grant someone else's :P

InaDaze

The Confused One.
I don't really like any of the options and I'm honestly not liking this event 100 percent. There's simply too many people who would like something and if I find out someone got their wish granted twice I would be pretty mad with this event overall. I just don't like this concept of granting randomly chosen people their wish.

I mean it's nice but if I had to choose between these events and crates, I would choose crates. I would like an option that just simply says I hope he would but I highly doubt he ever will.

Emelon

I hope he will, but I doubt it will happen. Whether it happens or not, I won't be too upset. I'd just like to get something special for a friend that I'm not able to acquire on my own :aww:

There was a mass disconnection of players at the same time during the event, and everyone in line got kicked out, and then the room disappeared like 3 seconds later. So all of us towards the end got absolutely nothing. It was really kind of aggravating after waiting for so long!
Yup waited for almost 2 hours and then this.

Ranch

I'll tell you what.. if he does make every wish come true, it will be the most amazing thing to ever happen in VMK/MyVMK! I'm not concerned for those who didn't make it through. This is a game, and this particular mission within the game, is make it in there and see the big man. Very difficult.. even more so with some people trying to see him again and again with their main. I went out of my way to make it in there, I did, I spoke to the jolly one, and now I won't be getting in line till about 3 minutes after he opens his workshop in order to make way for others looking to have a Christmas wish granted!

If you seen him twice with your main, I'm not knocking on you.. I'm just saying to those who find this event difficult.. you gotta play to win.. PLAY TO OWN.

Next workshop opening.. search in the search bar "VMK_Santa".. you'll see him populating the room minutes before opening.. find a steady rhythm and click search again and again.. not too fast! As soon as you see the room attendance blow up.. click the room and get your butt in there! Good luck!