Doctor Who Items in VMK. What is your opinion?

Do you think Amy should refrain from putting Doctor Who items into VMK?

• Yes.

• No.

Results are only viewable after voting.
We heard your opinions loud and clear last October. The game will always be Disney-themed and we currently have no plans to release any non-Disney related items at the moment. We may sell some generic items that are not necessarily "Disney", but still go along with the theme. We may also reference certain shows or pop culture (such as the Grumpy Cat pin, a NPC making a reference to something, or an item that has an Easter Egg or nod to something) but it will never intrude on the theme of the game. :)

Last edited:

Fire

I'm referring to anything that is not inherently Disney. There's nothing "Disney" about:

Cowboy outfits
Native American costume
Mardi Gras Masks/Hats/Berets
Fisherman's Hat
Football Uniforms
Party Hats
Red/Pink Winter costumes
Inferno, Fireworks, Invisibility

...and I'll stop there. Some items you might be able to stretch to make a quasi-Disney connection, but they aren't truly Disney.

Thanks for mentioning the Kellogg's items, though...those aren't "Disney" in the least.
these items were in the original VMK though

Valkyrie

Not so Active Member
I kinda really want Doctor Who items, I mean the things Tink has already created are really cool and I wish they would be seen in game eventually. And the game may be 'Disney' but it's not owned by Disney anymore. It's fan-created, and you can do anything as long as no profit is being made. I look at it as fan-fictions for celebrities. You can write the fanfic as long as you don't profit off of it and the person's name.