Doctor Who??

Esmeralda is trippin' and telling me she senses I will meet a traveler if I wear a bow tie. 1) Since when is Esmeralda a Whovian & 2) DOES THIS MEAN DOCTOR WHO ITEMS WILL EVER COME?!

.. 3) or am I completely misreading this

Bindingkey

There have been Doctor Who items made on test servers i think, but nothing official so maybe?

If so, it'll be the first time a non-Disney franchise/title will ever appear in VMK.

ZachTWB

Disneyland obsessed
I'm not sure how I feel about doctor who items in VMK. I think we should keep VMK Disney related but that's just my opinion.

There have been Doctor Who items made on test servers i think, but nothing official so maybe?

If so, it'll be the first time a non-Disney franchise/title will ever appear in VMK.
The "Ghast Mask" is from a Doctor Who episode. Series 1 of the new Doctor Who. (9th Doctor Christopher Eccleston) It became the first official nondisney item to appear in the game.

Also, I'm in favor of a few more Doctor Who items, nothing huge though or super rare :P

Ghosty

VMK name was NeonGhost
I have to agree with with some of you that introducing non Disney stuff is just wrong! I have in the past watched Dr.Who but it is not Disney related so I have to ask why? VMK as stated by others was a promotion from Disney so I feel it should be nothing but Disney related...just my opinion :)

gravebound

not actually a grave
i can understand people not wanting nondisney items in a disney-related game, but, not putting it in because some people aren't fans of it?
just because you like disney(not to mention some people who play don't even like disney to begin with) doesn't mean you like ALL of disney. i don't like peter pan or a lot of the older disney movies or newest ones. in fact, the only thing in the game that's a part of something i like is the haunted mansion stuff and the rose. not being a fan isn't a really good counterargument. not everyone is always going to like everything.

ZachTWB

Disneyland obsessed
I have to agree with with some of you that introducing non Disney stuff is just wrong! I have in the past watched Dr.Who but it is not Disney related so I have to ask why? VMK as stated by others was a promotion from Disney so I feel it should be nothing but Disney related...just my opinion :)
I 100% agree. It's like saying "Let's add some Looney Tune characters to VMK!" It just isn't right.[DOUBLEPOST=1410714107][/DOUBLEPOST]
i can understand people not wanting nondisney items in a disney-related game, but, not putting it in because some people aren't fans of it?
just because you like disney(not to mention some people who play don't even like disney to begin with) doesn't mean you like ALL of disney. i don't like peter pan or a lot of the older disney movies or newest ones. in fact, the only thing in the game that's a part of something i like is the haunted mansion stuff and the rose. not being a fan isn't a really good counterargument. not everyone is always going to like everything.
We're not in favor of putting it in simply because Disney does not own the rights to Doctor Who. Peter Pan is in VMK because it's Disney related. Trust me, I'd be singing a completely different tune if Disney actually owned Doctor Who.

Ghosty

VMK name was NeonGhost
I never said I wasn't a fan of doctor who..well I don't watch it on a regular basis but at any rate that was not why I said what I did..it is not disney related was my point...im sorry you misunderstood my intentions for my opinion. I use to watch doctor who,I just haven't kept up with it over the years..This game is called Virtual Magic Kingdom (VMK) or now its myvmk..so it is still disney based and doctor who is not...sorry for the confusion of my comment earlier...

Bindingkey

The "Ghast Mask" is from a Doctor Who episode. Series 1 of the new Doctor Who. (9th Doctor Christopher Eccleston) It became the first official nondisney item to appear in the game.

Also, I'm in favor of a few more Doctor Who items, nothing huge though or super rare :P
Really? I didn't know that wow.

gravebound

not actually a grave
I 100% agree. It's like saying "Let's add some Looney Tune characters to VMK!" It just isn't right.[DOUBLEPOST=1410714107][/DOUBLEPOST]
We're not in favor of putting it in simply because Disney does not own the rights to Doctor Who. Peter Pan is in VMK because it's Disney related. Trust me, I'd be singing a completely different tune if Disney actually owned Doctor Who.
I never said I wasn't a fan of doctor who..well I don't watch it on a regular basis but at any rate that was not why I said what I did..it is not disney related was my point...im sorry you misunderstood my intentions for my opinion. I use to watch doctor who,I just haven't kept up with it over the years..This game is called Virtual Magic Kingdom (VMK) or now its myvmk..so it is still disney based and doctor who is not...sorry for the confusion of my comment earlier...
i think both of you are missing the point. i said first thing i understand if people are against it because it isn't disney. im on the fence myself, because the items are cool, but it's a disney game. i was addressing the people who didn't want it in soley because they weren't a fan of it.

Gallifreyan

The Slightly More Chosen One
Except Disney doesn't own this game so having any of this is technically illegal too.

ZachTWB

Disneyland obsessed
Except Disney doesn't own this game so having any of this is technically illegal too.
All I'm saying is putting anything Doctor Who related into VMK will ruin the Disney related aspect of the game. Although you are correct in saying Disney no longer owns the game let us not forget that VMK is a replica of a DISNEY theme-park. It would make no sense to start adding items that other companies own.

Probably not a good idea. It's not Disney.
Even if just a feeeew items were released for a limited time, soon everyone else would start nagging saying they want items from their tv shows too.
The focus right now should be releasing items that haven't yet from the old VMK!