Dont have internet D:!

Krayonz

Flower Princess
Okay so.. ive been without internet for awhile.. thanks to some malfuntion so.. im missing a lot of stuff. Which possibly no one will care about but anyways.
I have been waiting for Dream month just like everyone else and it really bums me out that theres a chance i could miss this whole month thanks to the outtage. Today was the first day i was able to just log on in Starbucks just to type this out.
I just wanted to know if anyone is willing to help me out.. at all.. i posted it on the facebook as well that i am without internet, but we called again yesterday and they said theres a chance they wont be able to fix it until the beginning of next month.
So.. if anyone is willing to help me out i will find a way to repay you in anyway possible.

Thank you~
Krayola/Krayonz

Elle

I'll definitely help you out!! If I get any item more than once (i've only won once, the tron chair *that I almost missed for pasta lol*) i'll be glad to give it to you, no need to pay me back. There's also magic out, so i'll save up one for you!
If you need anything else please let me know. I'll try to save up any more items that come out. :)

Sorry about your internet!