Draw your own VMK Yearbook Signatures!

xaudrix

Being A SiteOwner Keeps Me Busy.
You know how at the end of every school year everyone gets together and sign each others' yearbooks?
Well I thought it would be amazing to have signatures of people's names in myvmk where everyone can come together and see all their friends and other players names all on one spot. So I am taking signatures to make into one big collage. Anyone with a computer can do this.

If my in game name was example, this is what it would look like!
Okay so how this works: You can use deviantart, paint, gimp, whatever you want to 'draw' your signature. But when you are ready to submit send me the url link to the photo or upload the file from your computer.
1.) Only use your in-game usernames. ( We don't want personal info out there)
2.) Make sure your Signature is in Black.
3.) Do not use fonts. ( It doesn't have to be perfect but it does need to be genuine)
4.) Doesn't matter how big or small because they will all be resized to fit.
5.) You may draw on stars, hearts, snowflakes, whatever as long as they are small.
6.) Submit your signatures below.
:):cheer:
I'm excited to see everyones signature. I really hope everyone participates in this. Because we could have some really neat way to remember each other.

Kinglaser

xaudrix

yay thanks guys for posting yours, I'm going to keep it up for a while, I plan on being able to have enough to fill up like the back of a t-shirt or poster or something neat like that!
btw, i love how unique they are!!

BriarRose

☉ taurus ☽ aquarius ↑ leo

This is a great idea!!! I'm not sure if the rose I drew is too big. I know it says small things but my artistic abilities are lacking and I could not for the life of my draw a small rose. If it is too big though, here's another signature without the rose :)

Last edited:

Once_Upon_A_Time

♥Disneyland Addict♥

Cursive + computer = bad cursive lol But i tried haha

xaudrix

I know its hard to draw on the computer mine is bad too. lol. I'm sure someone out there has a nifty drawing pad and will show the rest of us using paint up. :art: