Dream Suite

What is the worth of it?

Is it worth enough for a flip hat? Equal?? less?? more??

Just wondering
thx bless u
possibly. The highest I've seen someone offer was green flipflops. There's supposed to be like only 60 given away during dream month, so it's definitely worth a lot.

It depends what people want for it I guess. I think at least a princess minnie or stitch. I think people are under estimating it.
Thats way to much, yes its rare, but people are only offering so much cause i went crazy offering green flips for it. The value stayed to that amount (30 walls).

Czarcasm

dam thats crazy
It depends what people want for it I guess. I think at least a princess minnie or stitch. I think people are under estimating it.
I am thinking of trading mine, and my most wanted item is flip so..I think id really like to get that out of it but yeah I have no idea if the room is worth a flip, equal to a flip or worth more than it. So I'm kind of waiting until really officially deciding to trade it choosing what id want for it cause I don't want to get ripped off, but I also don't want to over ask

Littlebelle

Smile and the world smiles with you
Well say offer has to include flip hat and see what happens you never know.

----------

Thats way to much, yes its rare, but people are only offering so much cause i went crazy offering green flips for it. The value stayed to that amount (30 walls).
And the question is why? When there will only be 60 + in the game. When there are at least 250 stitch hats in the game. This is a lot harder to get.

Last edited:

bobsbestgame

Personally if I got one I'd hold on to it. There are only 60 given out through the whole month as I understand it, and you know at least 1/3 of them will be redeemed because people want the room itself, so therefor the value will increase. Then you will have the people who have taken a break from vmk for a month or two, see the room was trade able at one point, start asking around, then start offering their stitch hat for it. It's a very high end room anyways being the BGR prize, and people really like the dreams stuff (not me though :/). And it comes with a bunch of furni apparently? That makes the price high too! That's just my take on it, I hope someone can give you better info

Well say offer has to include flip hat and see what happens you never know.

----------

And the question is why? When there will only be 60 + in the game. When there are at least 250 stitch hats in the game. This is a lot harder to get.
i know where your coming from, but think about it this way, would u prefer a stitch? or a room?..

like bob said maybe when dream month is over it will sky rocket to someone that really wants it.

Czarcasm

dam thats crazy
I traded:
Minnie, Clock & Turret for the room.
When my daughter redeemed it there was NO furniture included.
Yeah I know the furniture isn't avaliable yet to anyone else but the original room owner. If I do trade it though I plan to keep the furniture set and once it's made tradeable I'll give it to the person I gave the pin to. Atleast I'm figuring the furniture will be tradeable at some point because the way Snow worded her response to my question made it sound like it. Something like "The furniture for now stays with original owner" so I mea idk

Czarcasm

dam thats crazy
Just traded for my 2nd dream room
Paid:
20 fires
Clock
Dream ears
4 GC's
Furniture will be included once it becomes tradable!
You are on a roll Mama, you go girl!
I know you know values well, and are a great trader. So what's your opinion of flip? Do you think the rooms worth one at the moment? Or should I hold my room longer and see if the rooms value goes up?

Last edited:

MamaNutty

You are on a roll Mama, you go girl!
I know you know values well, and are a great trader. So what's your opinion of flip? Do you think the rooms worth one at the moment? Or should I hold my room longer and see if the rooms value goes up?
I personally am not going to redeem my 2nd room.
My opinion is... Once Dream Month is over..
The pin will be worth "A Virtual Gold Mine"

MamaNutty

Well then I shall keep it till this month is over...and I'll see what comes at me ;)
Oh please don't follow me.. I am lost lol!
If you find a good offer you like then trade it by all means.
I offered based on the need to get 1 for my daughter.
Only reason I got 2 was bc there were 2 players holding their pin for me , so I took them both.