Dreaxtina

Status
Not open for further replies.

dreaxtina

Hi everyone!
I've had the pleasure to meet some of you in game and on the forums and all of you have been very lovely and amazing! But if you've noticed I'm not really a talker and it's hard for me to communicate and really get to know some of you due to my social anxiety. So this is my attempt to introduce myself and hopefully get to know a little bit of everyone.
I'm not good at writing who I am, sometimes I feel like it comes off as egotistical and obnoxious. My idea for this greeting and introduction I figured we can play a game among each other in which we can share questions and keep introductions interesting.
Ask anything you want from me. My personal life, my past, my favorite color, my work, my education, my interests, my hobbies, a picture, etc but in return you must answer your own question. This way not only do you get to know me but I get to know you too!
And thank you to those you have gotten to know me, you've been all angels
:DancePooh:

Hi, dreaxtina :D What is your favorite hobbie? Mine is being on my computer, finding rare coins, and finding four-five-six-seven-and eight leaf clovers XD

dreaxtina

Hi, dreaxtina :D What is your favorite hobbie? Mine is being on my computer, finding rare coins, and finding four-five-six-seven-and eight leaf clovers XD
Hey Cloudy!
My favorite hobbies include writing fiction, swimming, doing makeup ad sfx makeup, tumblr and taking pictures of shenanigans. Occasionally I play video games. Thank you for asking! :hat:

Hey Cloudy!
My favorite hobbies include writing fiction, swimming, doing makeup ad sfx makeup, tumblr and taking pictures of shenanigans. Occasionally I play video games :hat:
Yay, I like your hobbies :D I'm going to go swimming today c:

Nice! I wish I can join you, this heat I'm in is a killer
Have you had luck finding four-five-six-seven-eight leaf clovers recently?
No, I haven't tried recently I feel weird if I were to try and find them in public. I use to find them in my backyard or in my neighbors backyard, but now I live in an apartment so no back yard anymore XD

dreaxtina

Hello dreaxtina! Glad to see you are trying to get to know everyone! What is your favorite memory from VMK? :)
Hi Han Solo!
You know I just watched Star Wars for the first time last week and Hans Solo is hands down my favorite character!
My favorite vmk moment is playing with my siblings. All four of us had computers and we could gather around after school and play POTC together. Now we are all adults but I'm the only one who came back. What is your favorite VMK memory?

katieclair

Where my squad at???
Hey girl, I'm Katie : )
What is your favorite mythical creature? Mine is a Selkie. I really love mermaids and seals are my favorite animal. Selkies are a combination of the two!

goobie

violent delights
Hello! I've seen you in-game a couple times and you're always very nice. I can't think of a question right now but I just wanted to let you know that I also struggle with a lot of anxiety too so you're definitely not alone :)

dreaxtina

Hey girl, I'm Katie : )
What is your favorite mythical creature? Mine is a Selkie. I really love mermaids and seals are my favorite animal. Selkies are a combination of the two!
Hi Katie nice to meet you! I've never really heard of selkies before, I just looked it up and I'm in love! I have so many favorite mythological from fairies, hellhounds, sirens, phoenix and so many more so I just can't pick one :shrug:[DOUBLEPOST=1469432137][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hey nice to meet you! What is your favorite Disney Movie?

Also, If you ever want to chat, feel free to PM me! :)
Hi Felicia!
Nice to meet you too, I'll be definitely chatting you up one of these days!
My favorite Disney move is Lilo and Stitch. My whole room is full of Stitch. The other one that comes close is Pocahontas. What's yours?

katieclair

Where my squad at???
Hi Katie nice to meet you! I've never really heard of selkies before, I just looked it up and I'm in love! I have so many favorite mythological from fairies, hellhounds, sirens, phoenix and so many more so I just can't pick one :shrug:
Sirens are really cool :) I feel you on the not being able to pick just one!

dreaxtina

Hello! I've seen you in-game a couple times and you're always very nice. I can't think of a question right now but I just wanted to let you know that I also struggle with a lot of anxiety too so you're definitely not alone :)
Hi hi!
I've also seen you in games too! Though unfortunately do to my memory issues I can't remember if I have introduced myself to you, so I apologize :please:
Thank you for opening up and letting me know you too go through anxiety, as much as it's an in game interface, for someone reason I'm not too good at being part of conversations and making friends.
[DOUBLEPOST=1469432756][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hello :) what is your favorite game in Myvmk? and guest room games?
Hello Olaf! My favorite game in myvmk is POTC. Just brings back memories and it's exhilarating! And guest room games, I played on called Burn The Witch I believe that was fairly fun, I do sometimes host auctions in my room and it's been exciting to watch people trade and ride my ride to the auction throne. Wbu?

Murkle

“Don't let the muggles get you down.”
Hi hi!
I've also seen you in games too! Though unfortunately do to my memory issues I can't remember if I have introduced myself to you, so I apologize :please:
Thank you for opening up and letting me know you too go through anxiety, as much as it's an in game interface, for someone reason I'm not too good at being part of conversations and making friends.
[DOUBLEPOST=1469432756][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hello Olaf! My favorite game in myvmk is POTC. Just brings back memories and it's exhilarating! And guest room games, I played on called Burn The Witch I believe that was fairly fun, I do sometimes host auctions in my room and it's been exciting to watch people trade and ride my ride to the auction throne. Wbu?
My favorite game would be POTC also and for guest room it was Cute or boot but people stop hosting them as much so it's now DHTF :)
Thanks for asking

Status
Not open for further replies.