Dress Your Pet Contest Holiday Edition - Voting!

Vote for your favorite holiday pet photo!

• A

• B

• C

• D

• E

• F

• G

• H

• I

• J

• K

• L

• M

• N

• O

• P

• Q

• S

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

The time has come to vote for your favorite holiday dressed pets! Because there were only 19 entries, we decided it would be most fair to allow every entry into the contest and have the users decide on the best dressed pets in the kingdom.

Voting starts immediately and ends at 11:59 PM EST on December 30, 2014.

The winner will be announced on December 31, 2014.

PLEASE NOTE:
Anyone found advertising or asking for votes (or posting pictures that identify their pets after the posting of this poll) will be disqualified. Please do not draw attention to any older photos you might have posted of your pet(s). We would like to keep this as anonymous as possible!

Each pet photo is in a spoiler and labeled with a letter (A, B, C, ETC.); they are in no particular order. Please vote for the corresponding letter of your favorite pet photo in the poll above.

1st The first place winner will receive an in-game code for 30,000 credits!

2nd The second place winner will receive an in-game code for 20,000 credits!

3rd The third place winner will receive an in-game code for 10,000 credits!
---------------------------------------------------------

A.

B.

C.

D.

E.

F.

G.

H.

I.

J.

K.

L.

M.

N.

O.

P.

Q.

S.

Last edited:
You were allowed to submit a secondary picture with "proof" that the photo was yours. Remember, the rules did not say that the words "MyVMK" had to be in the picture; you were allowed to submit another photo with the words "MyVMK" and something like the costume or set in the picture. Other than that, it's pretty hard to prove that a picture is current and your own without making it like a kidnapping case and having people hold the current newspaper up in a photo.

I hope people enjoyed dressing up their pets, and that lots of people vote on these photos!

dolan

acnl enthusiast
wow...... that is a beautiful rock. the way it shimmers in the light....... the beautifully hand-crafted paper.... the fancy lettering...... i dont think u can get any better than that. R has my vote.

dolan

acnl enthusiast
Is that a pet rock? or a snail or a turtle. I thought it was quoted by Captain Heather "that all pets had to be breathing"? If it is a pet rock this just turned into one big joke.
honestly dressing up pets isn't exactly a serious event so it's not too far from being a joke already

For those of you concerned about the "rock" entry, I actually forgot I even said the animal needed to have a circulatory system. So unfortunately, the rock entry will be disqualified because of that. I did intend that this be more in fun than serious, though. The only reason I disqualified a stuffed animal suggestion by a member was because I genuinely thought it would make a clever contest for a later date!

That being said, you are allowed to go back and change your votes, so those who voted on the rock can vote on something else.

Sorry about this confusion!

all of these are cute but i wish a few of them weren't grainy so i could see them in their full potential. :'C
I can agree because the majority of the pics I am looking at are kind of grainy and too dark to see.....

Maybe next year, we should include that the pics must be crystal clear and lit.

C

Christa

I can agree because the majority of the pics I am looking at are kind of grainy and too dark to see.....

Maybe next year, we should include that the pics must be crystal clear and lit.
I mean there was a suggestion along the lines of "small, grainy photos are less likely to move along". (to which there were only supposed to be a "top ten" chosen by staff, and I assumed grainy photos/small photos would've been left out). But, nonetheless they are still festive and cute.

I mean there was a suggestion along the lines of "small, grainy photos are less likely to move along". (to which there were only supposed to be a "top ten" chosen by staff, and I assumed grainy photos/small photos would've been left out). But, nonetheless they are still festive and cute.
Agreed!

As stated above, there were not a whole lot of entries in this contest, and a good portion of the photos were rather grainy. Most of them were very large (In fact, way too large to put in a spoiler! I shrunk them down so that they'd fit better in spoilers when people open them). As a result, EVERY person who entered the contest is in the poll as a potential winner (with the exception of the rock pet, who was disqualified). Everyone did follow the rules to the best of their ability, which I said were:

"Grainy or tiny photos are very hard to judge, so do your best to get clear, good-sized photos. We would prefer all photos be at least 600x800 pixels in size (or around there). Please ask if you are unsure about your photo quality and size."
I figured that the people of MyVMK are more than capable of picking the top 3 winners, and that they will use their best judgment in voting, including taking into account the quality of the photos.

Status
Not open for further replies.