Drug testing for welfare recipients

karkat

okay so i have an aunt who is unable to work due to a longstanding and totally debilitating mental illness and also happens to be addicted to meth, shes tried to get out of the addiction, but with her means and with no access to rehabilatation facilities due to her rural location and her lack of medical care she cant. she receives treatment for the mental illness, but what she can get is bare bones
shes living off welfare
now tell me... how would drug tests for welfare do anything except ruin any semblance of life she might have?
her existence is meager enough as it is and shes not alone in this situation
there r plenty struggling under those circumstances just to stay alive

allison

okay so i have an aunt who is unable to work due to a longstanding and totally debilitating mental illness and also happens to be addicted to meth, shes tried to get out of the addiction, but with her means and with no access to rehabilatation facilities due to her rural location and her lack of medical care she cant. she receives treatment for the mental illness, but what she can get is bare bones
shes living off welfare
now tell me... how would drug tests for welfare do anything except ruin any semblance of life she might have?
her existence is meager enough as it is and shes not alone in this situation
there r plenty struggling under those circumstances just to stay alive

Does your aunt pay for her meth?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk