"Duck of the Irish" Pin Concept [St. Patrick's Day 2014]

WHO

So I made another pin for this game for St. Patrick's day, but it wasn't released. I guess Amy just didn't see fit and has been pretty busy, or w/e. But I thought I'd share it anyway since I spent a good bit of time on it.

hope you love it. If the staff wanna add it, they still can and have the file to do so. :)

Last edited:
it probably wasn't added because it doesn't look anything like a pin that should be in-game. it's nice, but it doesn't fit with the graphics.

It matches the same graphics as the current pins. But thanks :)
not at all. it looks NOTHING like a pin you'd see on VMK. shrunken down and edited into a different shape may or may not make it look like one but at this point it really doesn't.

OH LOL i thought the whole thing was supposed to be the pin. i understand now.

stop getting so defensive though, jeez. it's obnoxious. i was giving criticism, which you should take as it makes your work better. next time relax. *pats head*

WHO

OH LOL i thought the whole thing was supposed to be the pin. i understand now.

stop getting so defensive though, jeez. it's obnoxious. i was giving criticism, which you should take as it makes your work better. next time relax. *pats head*

I wasn't getting defensive, I was just showing you how it goes lol thank you

Drewby

WDW Annual Passholder
I think you should have posted this in a different section. I came in this thread expecting to see a new pin that was released today.

"Duck of the Irish" Pin [St. Patrick's Day 2014]

I think mentioning the Amy part in your first post was a little unnecessary. It came off a bit bitter in your end. Just saying.

However, I do like the pin and the name is just brilliant!

WHO

I think mentioning the Amy part in your first post was a little unnecessary. It came off a bit bitter in your end. Just saying.

However, I do like the pin and the name is just brilliant!
I'm hardly bitter. I know she had a TON on her plate this weekend. But thank you :)

And much thanks to everyone else <3

WHO

I don't like it, sorry. :(
Well, I didn't really ask if anyone liked it or not. I was just sharing it with the community. So if you don't mind telling me, why don't you like it? How can I make it better? Rather than coming in here and saying "I don't like it", maybe give a better response on how to fix it, etc. Otherwise don't post rude/negative things in my thread please! :)

Wow I'm sorry but you really like having the last word in everything haha.

I think we all took your original posting of 'hope you love it' as an invitation to express our thoughts on your art. You also want to share it with the community so I only think it's fair that we are allowed to express our opinions. If you wanted the staff to pay attention to your drawing, you could have pm'ed them.

Sometimes when someone says they don't like something, they don't necessarily have to say why and how you can fix it. Not everyone knows graphic art terms. Also, someone previously did give you constructive criticism and said they believed it didn't fit in with the rest of the pins and you go on to reply with a cheeky comment. It would have been nice if you nodded and thanked them for the feedback.

Well, I didn't really ask if anyone liked it or not. I was just sharing it with the community. So if you don't mind telling me, why don't you like it? How can I make it better? Rather than coming in here and saying "I don't like it", maybe give a better response on how to fix it, etc. Otherwise don't post rude/negative things in my thread please! :)

WHO

Wow I'm sorry but you really like having the last word in everything haha.

I think we all took your original posting of 'hope you love it' as an invitation to express our thoughts on your art. You also want to share it with the community so I only think it's fair that we are allowed to express our opinions. If you wanted the staff to pay attention to your drawing, you could have pm'ed them.

Sometimes when someone says they don't like something, they don't necessarily have to say why and how you can fix it. Not everyone knows graphic art terms. Also, someone previously did give you constructive criticism and said they believed it didn't fit in with the rest of the pins and you go on to reply with a cheeky comment. It would have been nice if you nodded and thanked them for the feedback.
I'm friends with Amy & Grizzly and have been for months. I've also worked with them in the past several times. I'm well aware of how to get in contact with them. They've had this pin DAYS in advance. There was a misunderstanding with catnip, I wasn't jumping on her.

However coming into my thread and saying "I don't like it, sorry." isn't a good enough reason. That's rude. I don't go into people's art threads/stories/whatever and say "I don't like it, sorry." That's rude and disrespectful to their hard work and time they put into their art. If you do not like it, that's cool, then don't post. But if you wanna say you don't like it, give criticism and say why you don't or how it can be fixed.

Honestly, you can mind your own business and stop jumping into business that's not yours. If you would like to pm me and discuss anything else, feel free to and I'll be more than happy to discuss. Otherwise, keep the drama and negativity out of my thread. Thanks!

Last edited: