"Duck of the Irish" Pin Concept [St. Patrick's Day 2014]

WHO

It's just my opinion. I respect your fan art, thank you for being creative. It just isn't my cup of tea. Sorry if you think I'm rude. I respectfully disagree with you there.
Alright, well maybe next time withhold your comment unless you can give feedback on what you don't like or how to improve/change. Thank you!

Thanks Dragon :)

He's not sour about it. He made a pin, but it never got released. Amy HAS been overly-busy lately, so there was nothing condescending about his statement.

It's totally okay to express your opinion, but being rude about it and trying to tear apart someone's artwork using more than just the artwork itself, is wrong. In fact, you were replying to a post that wasn't even directed at you so idk why you're looking for an argument in the first place.

S

Solar

I like your pin, I think you did a good job. I could definitely see in being used in game.

However, the first part of your post is unnecessary. It doesn't matter if she had a lot on her plate or not. You shouldn't feel entitled to have your work in game.