Easter Egg VC! (By Current Demand)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Huai

Magic Maker
*UPDATED* NEW VALUES!

So I thought I might create this Helpful little guide to assist all those with a surplus of Eggs! This is a value chart by demand of popularity, each egg had an equal drop rate, just random.
Though various players and siting in egg trading rooms these are the current values of the Easter Eggs!

HIGHLY SOUGHT AFTER
White Baymax.png Stitch.png

HARDER TO FIND
Rare.png

EASIER TO TRADE FOR
Uncommon.png

EGGS YOU FIND EVERYWHERE
Common.png
QUEST EGG!!!
White Rabbit.png

This is upon multiple comments, trades, and egg collection stocks (how many i see of each type in everyone's egg room). I hope this helps all those who are trying to trade eggs out there!

Last edited:

Littlebelle

Smile and the world smiles with you
Really Baymax is super rare. I got more of him than I did Mickey I think he falls into the Rare. If there is such a case. And Leota was pretty common.

I think what you mean is what people are looking for. Because Leota was uncommon.

I know getting Troll stones was really hard. They did not drop much for me.

So I think this need to be change.

Lost

Im pretty sure all eggs had the same odds but people got luckier than others.

For example, when eggs changed, it took me over 100 eggs before I even SAW a fox egg. I had gotten plenty of every other before that. As for the dr fecil, I got way more of that one than any other egg.

As for first batch, baymax and capt america were rare for me but others had more cpt america than any other for example.

Just luck, same odds.

Huai

Magic Maker
I edited the post a bit, like I said this is the VC of the eggs by the demand of current popularity! :squee:

Littlebelle

Smile and the world smiles with you
Yes and it is really personal preference. Also there are a few that want a specific item Like all ups or all Gold so that is why you might be seeing more trade requests for them. It does not mean they are harder to get. This just creates a false sense of the most valuable. I for one collected 40 leotas but very few mickeys. It was random drop lol

Huai

Magic Maker
Yes and it is really personal preference. Also there are a few that want a specific item Like all ups or all Gold so that is why you might be seeing more trade requests for them. It does not mean they are harder to get. This just creates a false sense of the most valuable. I for one collected 40 leotas but very few mickeys. It was random drop lol
I just can't seem to make you happy now can I...

This isn't just one person, I have based this on the MANY egg rooms, trade requests, player's asking/offering, and selling of the eggs. YES, it was indeed pure random in which the eggs dropped into the public rooms, however it is also true that some eggs are more sought after and therefore harder to acquire than other eggs.

That is the goal of this guide, to help the players trading, seeking, or rather wanting to complete their collection, know which eggs are more sought after than others.

PudgeTheFish

I do not agree-- Cybug and Magic flower are very rare and are even 1k....

Littlebelle is correct.. this makes no sense because the ones u have in easy to trade for are actually hard 2 find.. and I have like a zillion baymax..

Status
Not open for further replies.