ed sheeran?

S

Solar

He's one of my favorite songwriters. I'll probably cover one of his songs once I make my EP :D.

He's one of my favorite songwriters. I'll probably cover one of his songs once I make my EP :D.
YOU BETTER SEND ME THIS EP SO I CAN LISTEN TO YOUR HEAVENLY VOICE SING A HEAVENLY ED SHEERAN SONG.

You're definitely not alone. Ed's the man. One of the best live performers I've ever seen!
RIGHT. He really connects with the crowd. And yells at them.. LOL He told some chick to rethink her life at the concert I was at cause she screamed about wanting to have his babies during a really quiet part of a song. xD

RIGHT. He really connects with the crowd. And yells at them.. LOL He told some chick to rethink her life at the concert I was at cause she screamed about wanting to have his babies during a really quiet part of a song. xD
Hahaha I love him. I love the "universal shhh" before quiet songs. I literally love everything he sings. I especially love "Tenerife Sea" - it's like brand new and there's no studio version but the live performance of it at Madison Square Garden is perfection! <3

Last edited: