eh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bimbette

Your #1 Bimb
I want to thank a lot of people for making my time on the game so amazing. I'd tag all of you, but there's so many to tag that I can't.

My life is just busy. I'm doing two musicals (Shrek the Musical and Mary Poppins), I'm president of my choir,I work at least 4 times a week (sugar daddy status on its way), and I have classes.

Plus, all of this drama just got boring and tiring. And I missed space month and Halloween month.
Maybe I'll come back. Maybe I won't.

Also all my rares go to @Tay okay bye

Kelsey

i love u

Have fun with your musicals c: Those sound fun :3 :cloud9:

congrats and i totally agree with you, i wish you the best of luck with your productions, they'll be fantastic! As Mickey Mouse always says "see ya real soon!" Bye bye bimb <3 :hearts:

*and I really hope Mickey Mouse is right ;)*

Tohrukun

I want to thank a lot of people for making my time on the game so amazing. I'd tag all of you, but there's so many to tag that I can't.

My life is just busy. I'm doing two musicals (Shrek the Musical and Mary Poppins), I'm president of my choir,I work at least 4 times a week (sugar daddy status on its way), and I have classes.

Plus, all of this drama just got boring and tiring. And I missed space month and Halloween month.
Maybe I'll come back. Maybe I won't.

Also all my rares go to @Tay okay bye
love you bimby :hearts:
werk hard play hard

PinkJay

Love you bimb good luck, and if you ever need someone to talk to, you can always message me!!

Fotogirl

I was wondering where you got to. Miss seeing you and talking with you!! Enjoy all that you have going on !! Hope to see you from time to time for a visit!!

Bimbette

Your #1 Bimb
Little update:
Mary Poppins had a fantastic run, and I loved every second of it. I got to be in a 1,000 degree bear suit.

I now have a little more free time with Mary Poppins ending, so you may see me around a little bit. However Shrek, work, and school still consumes most of my time.

Little update:
Mary Poppins had a fantastic run, and I loved every second of it. I got to be in a 1,000 degree bear suit.

I now have a little more free time with Mary Poppins ending, so you may see me around a little bit. However Shrek, work, and school still consumes most of my time.
SLEIGH ME

Status
Not open for further replies.