Event Calendar Problem

I do not understand why I cannot see the event calendar on the forums or on the game home page. When I click on the events button to see the calendar it said that it is loading but never loads. I have used IE and Firefox browsers and this happens on both. This was not a problem until this month on the 1st. Amy can you help with this or anyone else. Thanks.

Kinglaser

Jasmine

Yeah, it doesn't load for me in Firefox either. However, it always loads for me in Chrome.

Kinglaser

Thanks for the help, but this link does the same thing that the other links do.
That's weird. What browser are you using? I'll see if I can reciprocate the problem.

Jasmine

That's weird. What browser are you using? I'll see if I can reciprocate the problem.
I do not understand why I cannot see the event calendar on the forums or on the game home page. When I click on the events button to see the calendar it said that it is loading but never loads. I have used IE and Firefox browsers and this happens on both. This was not a problem until this month on the 1st. Amy can you help with this or anyone else. Thanks.
But yep, it should load for you on Chrome. @JohnMagic
Amy's aware of the issue, but she said she can't fix it so your only option is using Chrome to view it.
Oh... internet explorer... what a surprise lol. I don't have a windows computer so I can't fix it :p