Ever wonder...?

Really??? I gotta see what he looks like. It bothers me and I don't know why haha I know he is young cause he would post on twitter that he was a senior in high-school. hmmmm I feel like a creep :( Haha

Not sure about how Nick looks in reality, but Disney didn't stop OVMK because I don't think they cared as long as no money was being made from it. Same reason they probably won't care or stop MMK (Or whatever the final name is going to be.)

Shrimp

Lol he's okay looking for a high school kid I guess... I think he has an interesting nose and nice hair lol

Ask Amy if he's hot, I know she's seen him too :lol:

Shrimp

laffinglessons said:
Shrimp said:
Lol he's okay looking for a high school kid I guess... I think he has an interesting nose and nice hair lol

Ask Amy if he's hot, I know she's seen him too :lol:
i wonder wat u look like

??????care 2 share????????????
I'll let you visualize, I'm this outrageous gothic chick with piercing eyes that just suck the soul out of you when you dare to stare. The pastors be all like staring at me throughout the entire sermons.

Shrimp

laffinglessons said:
Shrimp said:
I'll let you visualize, I'm this outrageous gothic chick with piercing eyes that just suck the soul out of you when you dare to stare. The pastors be all like staring at me throughout the entire sermons.
boring
Dats kool, you ain't gettin' a show to begin with ?\_(?)_/?

Shrimp said:
laffinglessons said:
Shrimp said:
boring
Dats kool, you ain't gettin' a show to begin with ?\_(?)_/?
Amen sista-friend.