Not yet fixed Exits don't map correctly

A few areas around the kingdom don't have correctly mapped exits. I can't remember where everything mapped in the original VMK, but I hope it can be fixed! Mostly centers around the exits of FLC, which is a major player hub, so I think it's worth fixing.

See spoiler below for an example I've noticed in game if you have the mental energy. :idea:

It is easier to understand this bug if you follow these directions in-game. It's not a major bug, but ~the math major within me~ is bothered by the inconsistency. If you need more info or need clarification, just message me or meet me in game!

Note: "---->" can be replaced with "leads to exit in..."
"<---->" means the exit works in both directions. This is ideal for mapping.

Example of a current, normal exit:
Bottom left corner of VMK Esplanade <---------> Underpass in Town Square

Example of bad exits in-game:

Bottom right corner of FLC ------> Upper right corner of Castle Forecourt -----> Bottom center of Storybookland <------> Upper right of FLC (behind clock tower)

As of right now, I know of no room exits that lead to the bottom right corner of FLC.

My suggestion for corrections:
Upper right of Castle Forecourt <-------> Bottom center of Storybookland.
Upper AND bottom right of FLC <-------> Storybookland (tree or house).

Both the Storybookland tree and house exits lead to Fantasyland in the Sky, so one of them could be sacrificed imho.

TLDR: i just want the exits to make sense in this game pls :juggle:

McQuack

Those are the correct exits and were like that in the original too. They make no sense because FLC was added to the game after everything else so they just kinda stuffed it in between rooms the best they could. (The Storybookland tree exit is wrong tho you're right, should lead to small world imports. Why the inside of a tree leads to a ship dock idk!)

Last edited:
I guess the small path to the left of the tree in Storybookland leads to Small World Imports. However, it doesn’t have an exit icon when you hover over/click on it.

Thank you for your input though @McQuack! Couldn’t remember how it was in OG so I’m glad someone could clarify!

Edit: still wouldn’t mind if it was changed tho lolllll