Expansion

Why do you need a TS3? Theres nothing to gain from it. TS is made for team base games like Call of Duty, BF3, etc. What are you collaborating on with a team for VMK? Your not, it's a waste of time and money.

rach

I liked teamspeak with OVMK. I got to meet more people and talk with them about current events happening. I also found out more information about that as well.

teamspeak is like skype baisicly i dont think creating a server would cost money either
I hope your kidding me with that statement. Yeah it's free if you donate it. To get a server from a crappy host (as in you can't rely on your server stability) is $3-20 bucks a month for any server within 10 to 100 man servers. if you go up to 150 to 250 it goes to $30 for 150 to $51 for 250 man servers. It's not worth the extra expenditure when they really need to get a better web hosting server to run their web site and a better server to host the game. Back in OVMK the most I saw anyway online was less than about 20 so even then with close to 3K members it was a useless and failed venture. Why repeat the same failures here and waste money?

sorachan

Animation Expert
I hope your kidding me with that statement. Yeah it's free if you donate it. To get a server from a crappy host (as in you can't rely on your server stability) is $3-20 bucks a month for any server within 10 to 100 man servers. if you go up to 150 to 250 it goes to $30 for 150 to $51 for 250 man servers. It's not worth the extra expenditure when they really need to get a better web hosting server to run their web site and a better server to host the game. Back in OVMK the most I saw anyway online was less than about 20 so even then with close to 3K members it was a useless and failed venture. Why repeat the same failures here and waste money?
be it as it may kevin may do it