Eyebrows

basically just tell me about yours and how you manage them. more specifically, if you fill them in what products do you use? :cloud9:
ive never filled mine in and would like to give it a go, so i like seeing what you guys use on your perfect brows

Jorash

I use mascara to fill mine in. I used to use a specific eyebrow filler, I can't remember the name, but I found that mascara works better for me :)

I just leave my eye brows as is :bounce:

i don't filll mine in, i get a mascara brush (clean) and brush my eyebrows lol.

first up, then sideways.

it's weird, but it works very wellll for me.

i use an anastasia brow pencil and just fill in areas that are sparse! it's pretty simple and doesn't take long :-)

I used to use NYX pomade but it looked way too harsh on my brows, so now I just use the maybelline brow palette in auburn that has a wax, a powder, a spoolie and a double sided angled brush with it! I really like it but I only use the powder because my brows are pretty full they're just not the exact same color as my hair anymore. I use an angled brush that's decently stiff and put powder mainly on the end (tail? lol) of my brows and to outline them basically and use whatever's left to fill in and color the front

I get my eyebrows threaded about three times a year and pluck them to mantain their shape. I have naturally dark, thick eyebrows that usually grow fast. However when I get stressed, the outer edge of one eyebrow becomes sparser? Idk lol. So I use a natural taupe eyebrow pencil to lightly fill the sometimes sparse areas and make my eyebrows appear fuller. Here's what I currently use http://m.target.com/p/milani-easy-brow-mechanical-pencil/-/A-26398387?ref=tgt_adv_XS000000&AFID=google_pla_df&CPNG=PLA_Health+Beauty+Shopping&adgroup=SC_Health+Beauty&LID=700000001170770pgs&network=g&device=m&location=9051532&gclid=CNDYz_W5y8sCFQQEaQodTCQIDw&gclsrc=aw.ds. It's cheap and can be found at Target :) Works for me.

xLeahmarie

Hungry photographer
NYX has a lot of wonderful products as well as Morphe.
It really just depends upon your own eyebrows, and your
own preference.

The true secret to wonderful eyebrows is to go back, and
clean up around them with a great concealer- NYX also
produces wonderful concealers. c:

Kelsey

i use the lorac pro eyebrow pencil and it's super lightweight! it doesn't come off harsh at all! actually, the pigmentation is very light so you don't over do your eyebrows or make them look like sharpies because we all know that isn't a good look lolz but yeah i really like that one the best... i've also tried anastasia beverly hills but i personally don't think their products are worth all of the money so i suggest either lorac pro or nyx! and just maybe use a little concealer underneath your brows after just in case you mess up! it's really not that hard, and a pencil like the lorac pro one is really, really hard to mess up with c: it's great for beginners! hope this helps! - coming from a makeup artist lol :bounce: