Farewell and So long

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fiyero

Well guys, I have decided it's time I say goodbye from this community. I've been thinking about it for a while, but after some of the actions I've seen today by some of the in-game Staff, I have decided I no longer have any desire to play this game.

To those that have been a friend: Thank you. Most of my time here has been awesome. It was great to experience the game again after 5 long years, and to reunite with some long lost friends, even make some new ones! You will always be remembered for how great you made the game to me. Half of my great experience was based soley on the people I was surrounded with.

To those who I have done wrong: I am sorry if I ever made you feel unwelcome or less than what you are. I truly never try to be mean or rude to anyone, and if you believe I have, than I am sorry from the bottom of my heart. I hope you find people who make you feel great and truly appreciated.

To Amy and the good Staff that made this game possible: I am at a lost for words for what you have done for me and so many others. To bring back someone's childhood and something they held very dear is not an easy feat. And you have done that and so much more. Thanks for everything

To those who have made this a less than pleasurable time: I'm not quite sure what I ever did to any of you that made you so inclined to not like me. However, I'll move on and I'm sure so will you. It is my hope that you don't feel the need to act like this to anyone else.

To the Staff in question: I really hope you mature quickly or the real world is going to hit you like a ton of bricks.

If you think we were decent friends and would like to keep in contact with me outside of the game, feel free to shoot me a PM and we can talk about it.

See ya real soon,

Fiyero

I will forever miss you, even if we started off hating each other. Rip to those beautiful brows that I've come to know and love. I'm glad you decided to be my friend that lonely night in the quest quarters. 10/10, would be your friend again.

BellaGoth

hey wil look who read this thread. the exact person who ruined the game for you. hopefully they get rid of ~said person~ so you'll come back because *entering sap mode* even though we started off hating each other and arguing and saying nasty things to each other over skype (lol) you are actually really cool and..... imgonnamissyoubye

Elle

I don't know who you are but i'm sorry you feel this way and want to leave. It's truly awful when people start judging someone and don't even take the chance to get to know them first.
I hope you one day want to return, but if not, have a wonderful life and I wish you all the happiness.

Status
Not open for further replies.